What Is The Avg Age Of AZB members?

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Uh...I don't think it's their eyeballs that they masturbate,

I guess that's just another difference between men and women. When I read that, I figured, what the heck, never tried that way before. Well, for guys, it just feels like a finger poking you in the eye. No fun at all. :(

Needing weight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are the members with the avatars of scantily dressed women with their genitals hanging out. It may be the future of our game, but I am glad it is a low number. ;)

Too many avatars of women with exaggerated buttocks and breasts, which are implants in most cases. Whatever floats their boat, I guess, but why it's allowed on a pool forum is something I do not understand.

A woman's body can be beautiful anatomy, but not when they are displayed in vulgar positions so that young male members can masturbate their eyeballs.

Well JAM, pool isn't everything ya know...:wink:

staypuff578

Team Ramrod
Silver Member
I just barely made it into the 18%.

I'm always the youngest one to place decent in individual shooter standings on my BCA league.

dougster26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm 27. Wait a minute I think I've got the numbers wrong. Yep, it's 72. I sometimes forget

On a serious note, it seems as some on here are just starting to cut teeth. Damn, to be young again.

Jerry, let me know how that box comes out. Might be needing one soon.