Who Is Going To The Derby This Year?

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Nice putting a face with the name Russ....

Now I can say see ya next year.

Too short of a stay this time, bummed I didn't run into everyone I try to chat with every year, but was very pleasantly surprised to see BEAV (steven). Those that remember the TAR days at the Derby should remember Beav....he a skinny dude now, btw. Lol

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Bitter, dangerous cold temps this week until around Friday. There is a slim chance, depending on how the high school games go this week, I might be able to drive down on Friday. Just have to see.

I'm not going to drive down in zero degree weather though. Next year will be here before you know it.

r/DCP

Honestly. It sounds like you are making excuses. The Expo is only 2 hours from me. Drove there during an ice storm. You are saying another year will be here before you know it. I go to the Expo and the (International) Open every year and when it is over I'm thinking "I have to wait a whole damn year for this again".

Do you have any type of social anxiety when it comes to going out? If you do, that's fine and I hope you do whatever you need to with that. If not, as a "pool player" you really need to get out and play pool.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Honestly. It sounds like you are making excuses. The Expo is only 2 hours from me. Drove there during an ice storm. You are saying another year will be here before you know it. I go to the Expo and the (International) Open every year and when it is over I'm thinking "I have to wait a whole damn year for this again".

Do you have any type of social anxiety when it comes to going out? If you do, that's fine and I hope you do whatever you need to with that. If not, as a "pool player" you really need to get out and play pool.

Two lousy hours...man's crying starvation with a loaf of bread under each arm.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Nice putting a face with the name Russ....

Now I can say see ya next year.

Too short of a stay this time, bummed I didn't run into everyone I try to chat with every year, but was very pleasantly surprised to see BEAV (steven). Those that remember the TAR days at the Derby should remember Beav....he a skinny dude now, btw. Lol

And... same goes to runnign into you too, TR.

Eric

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
And... same goes to runnign into you too, TR.

Eric

next time we'll hit some balls, instead of me wolfing down mediocre horseshoe food. :embarrassed2: thanks for the vid I've never seen, and again, sorry about your taste in teammates :p

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The temps here in southern Indiana this morning and early today were below zero with wind chills around -24 below zero. No way was I going anywhere in this weather.

Plus southern Indiana, and apparently over towards where the DCC is being held, received almost two inches of snow last night.

r/DCP

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
The temps here in southern Indiana this morning and early today were below zero with wind chills around -24 below zero. No way was I going anywhere in this weather.

Plus southern Indiana, and apparently over towards where the DCC is being held, received almost two inches of snow last night.

r/DCP

Dude you don't have to have an excuse. It's not like you RSVPed to the Derby and now you have to show up. If you don't want to go then don't. I think everyone was just letting you know that you're missing out.