yearly your sbx review and swag thread

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Anyone remember when the police was called in, and the place was on lockdown until the assailant was caught? I think it was like 4 AM in the morning. Some kid got over his head in the action room, and knocked out his opponent with a billiard ball.

7 Practice tables is crap.
No carpet in the practice area crap.

The hard core players deserve a little credit for coming. Maybe add a few 9 footers for them. Myself I spent over $160 on quarters.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Efren has retired, so we can only speculate. In the meantime, I've been working on my own chalk. Its layered, has Kamui, Magic, Blue Diamond, Pre-flag Masters, Predator, etc. Don't like the current layer, just keep drilling until you hit a layer that you like. I'm working on version two, adding carbon fiber. :D

Next year I'll have my booth selling apparel for my new brand; FISH!
Imagine walking around wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with Fi$H.

https://youtu.be/HkzOLqtcUjM?t=129

Well shit, if only Efren knew how to chalk properly, imagine how good he could have been...... :duck:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think the most intriguing thing at the expo that I didn’t get a chance to really look at or feel was the liquid weighted cue.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the most intriguing thing at the expo that I didn’t get a chance to really look at or feel was the liquid weighted cue.

It was good. I remember seeing a post from them on here and though it was a silly thing. Tried it, and it was pretty impressive. It was almost like an air brake for the cue, it's a bit hard to explain the feel, it's not really dead, maybe muffled. A bit like if you were stroking through water or oil.

I don't know if anyone tried or remembers the old limb saver rubber thing that was made to kill vibration, it feels like one of those but with a much better hit feel.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I got some great products this trip!

The gloves from Asia are way better called super league!

The accessories bag from pool zombie is fabulous!

The jacoby chalk is far better than any of the others!

Castillo had some great chalk holders that made chalk easy to grip and apply properly...

All in all I was extremely happy

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tried the Expo again after several years off and I am glad I did. Had a blast but more than anything it was great to hang out with my friends from across the country.
Bought a Hustlin sweatshirt and placed a cue order with a maker that came highly recommended to me. Should be picking it up at the next Expo.

Koop - back in the saddle