Took Lessons from Hunter Lombardo yesterday

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hunter Lombardo, one of the best players in the game today is giving group and private lessons.

Hunter has recently introduced a complete aiming system layout for the table in pany parts, this picture only shows a very small part.

For more info contact HunterLombardo@yahoo.com

Hunter.jpg

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
This is the "Striking Line System". Gordy van der Veert developed this great trainings-tool. It s really nice.
The "complete set" has also additional things, which helps the student (and of course the instructor) to align correctly for the shot-and often it is also a great helper for teaching *to see* the shot better.

lg from overseas,

Ingo

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is the "Striking Line System". Gordy van der Veert developed this great trainings-tool. It s really nice.
The "complete set" has also additional things, which helps the student (and of course the instructor) to align correctly for the shot-and often it is also a great helper for teaching *to see* the shot better.

lg from overseas,

Ingo

Yes, Hunter is now representing them and comes with a lot more than shown. I ordered the set and think everyone in the class ordered one.

Hunter has become a great instructor, after a 12 year layoff the training brought my game back up a ball, maybe two and who knows after I practice and shoot more.

I am setting up with Hunter for one on one lessons. His teaching of just the approuch of the shot is fantastic, smooths the edges right off.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Yes, Hunter is now representing them and comes with a lot more than shown. I ordered the set and think everyone in the class ordered one.

Hunter has become a great instructor, after a 12 year layoff the training brought my game back up a ball, maybe two and who knows after I practice and shoot more.

I am setting up with Hunter for one on one lessons. His teaching of just the approuch of the shot is fantastic, smooths the edges right off.

One of the biggest keys to improve! :)

have a smooth stroke,

lg from overseas,

INgo

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard he was pretty good from my buddy Dan here in Jacksonville, may have to take him up on some lessons as well, although more worried about overall stroke and game play than aiming or shotmaking...
Scott