simonis video

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't understand the Glen bashing $hit. The guy comes on here to help us, gives his phone number away to help. Ok, sometimes the $hit get a little deep, but I'm glad we have Glen to help us out.

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
I don't understand the Glen bashing $hit. The guy comes on here to help us, gives his phone number away to help. Ok, sometimes the $hit get a little deep, but I'm glad we have Glen to help us out.

My post was NOT a bashing of Glen sir! Glen and I are friends and business partners. I just want to clarify the point that, in the production of the DVDs the bed cloths were installed with traditional attachment processes (my process using Glen's index/pocket closing) As Glen explained previously, he uses the roll on glue down method as do I.

The DVDs were produced so installers and repair people could use Simonis cloth and not struggle with the installation. More importantly, they could have a consistent and repeatable finished product. Since the DVDs are sold nation wide, we had to demonstrate a method, that any person would have easy access to the installation and attachment materials. This is why
we used staples and spray glue to attach the cloth.

I just wanted people reading the forum to understand what took place and
and the reasons for it.

Jay

realkingcobra

Silver Member
The bashing comment I think Tom was referring to was made by Oldroller, not you Jay. And I stand behind my statement that everyone that has bought our DVDS has you to thank, because without your participation and help, they wouldn't exist today, you and I both know that. And your explanation was 100% on the money:thumbup: