90-90

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spoke to Ron V yesterday. He said he will be making a dvd about the 90-90 swivel aiming system. He was going to release this about a year ago, but he got side tracked.
He will doing this with Pat Flemming at Pat's acu-stats arena in the Sandcastle. With Pat and his crew doing the filming and editing you know this will be of the highest quality.

Ron said it will take about a week to film. Pat's son does the editing. Ron was a film editor for many years, so he will have some control of that end. I do not know when it will be released.

This is a really easy system to learn and use. Those of you who have learned it will agree. Those of you who will buy it will love it.

gazman100

Brunswick Gold Crowns - Qld Australia
Silver Member
Ron will receive more training and more students if he releases a DVD.
Just have a look at what Pro One has done for Stan.
Put me down for one but I'll believe it when I see it.:smile:

gazman100

Silver Member
Hi All,
I'm quite excited that Ron is releasing his DVD.
Does anyone know if it includes his work book as well as it would make a great training package.

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would love to see Ron put out the DVD, looking forward to it if he follows through with the project!
Scott

Monkey-Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If this goes ahead, count me in for a copy. I've been using this system for a while now and have a good understanding of both this system, and Stan's ProOne.

Will Ron be up for shipping to the UK?

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Talked with Ron today. He said they are finished filming and the editing should be done soon!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Ron is one of the smartest and most talented guys I've ever met. Not only does his pool knowledge run as deep as a Trident nuclear sub, he wears a WSOP ring for winning one their circuit events. Not to mention, Ron was the film editor for Van Dam movies such as Bloodsport, Chuck Norris movies such as Missing in Action and of course adult films such as Deep Throat.

Ron's 90/90 system is one of the top pivot systems out there and his kicking and banking info are must-haves.

Between Stan's new DVD and Ron's upcoming new DVD, it's all anyone would ever need when it comes to pocketing balls in general. As a student of the game, I can say both instructors have had a PROFOUND effect on my game. Aiming wise, Hal, Ron and Stan all changed my life forever.

I'd wish Ron the best, but he really doesn't need it because he already is.

Dave

Sent from my Galaxy S4

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ron is one of the smartest and most talented guys I've ever met. Not only does his pool knowledge run as deep as a Trident nuclear sub, he wears a WSOP ring for winning one their circuit events. Not to mention, Ron was the film editor for Van Dam movies such as Bloodsport, Chuck Norris movies such as Missing in Action and of course adult films such as Deep Throat.

Ron's 90/90 system is one of the top pivot systems out there and his kicking and banking info are must-haves.

Between Stan's new DVD and Ron's upcoming new DVD, it's all anyone would ever need when it comes to pocketing balls in general. As a student of the game, I can say both instructors have had a PROFOUND effect on my game. Aiming wise, Hal, Ron and Stan all changed my life forever.

I'd wish Ron the best, but he really doesn't need it because he already is.

Dave

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Thanks, Dave!

I am honored to be mentioned alongside Hal and Ron.

I do not personally know Ron but I did have one quite lengthy conversation with him about 3 years ago. Just from that one delightful talk I can put my stamp of approval for him for all you say. I hope to meet up with Ron one day.

I sincerely wish Ron the best of success with his forthcoming 90 90 video.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

IamCalvin06

Yang "The Son of Pool"
Silver Member
RonV

I've had the pleasure of working with Ron Vitello as well. Dave actually gave me the recommendation.

I met with Ron in NYC and he showed me the 90-90 system. It's a great pivoting system. Ron also has a quite extensive knowledge about diamond systems as well.

Ron plays poker around my area here in AC. To show you how much of a stand up guy he is... I saw him in the poker room once and he offered to give me a refresher course free of charge. We went to the pool room and he gave me a lesson and went back to doing what he was doing.

Thanks again Ron if you're out there reading this.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is this system helpful? what about long shots and it is possible to pivot in the air?!

From what I know about pivot systems, after the initial aim line to the OB and pivot to the center of the CB or final aim/shot line, there is an included angle created. As the CB travels down that final line (angle), it angles away from the initial line creating a greater separation as it travels down table. This separation can eventually miss the OB if the OB is far down table.

I don't understand an air pivot for it isn't pivoting from the bridge.

Evert

Registered
From what I know about pivot systems, after the initial aim line to the OB and pivot to the center of the CB or final aim/shot line, there is an included angle created. As the CB travels down that final line (angle), it angles away from the initial line creating a greater separation as it travels down table. This separation can eventually miss the OB if the OB is far down table.

I don't understand an air pivot for it isn't pivoting from the bridge.

I mean like this , e.x some friends of mine use this system : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4SEJz7PujM , but they don't lineup with cue like this guy in the video but in their minds,bcuz lining up with cue seems not so good, ingame.You know what I mean.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Ron called me to tell me the filming and editing is done. If I recall correctly, he said it was THREE HOURS of instruction on two DVDs.... very impressive!

Ron is such a gifted teacher, I could only imagine how many aiming, kicking and banking systems he's stuffed into his 2 DVD set. I'm sure it's going to be a killer.

I wish Ron the best and I know he'll be successful with his instructional DVD. Ron's one of the very best out there -- this is sure to be great!

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ron called me to tell me the filming and editing is done. If I recall correctly, he said it was THREE HOURS of instruction on two DVDs.... very impressive!

Ron is such a gifted teacher, I could only imagine how many aiming, kicking and banking systems he's stuffed into his 2 DVD set. I'm sure it's going to be a killer.

I wish Ron the best and I know he'll be successful with his instructional DVD. Ron's one of the very best out there -- this is sure to be great!

Can't wait to see it! I haven't heard Ron this excited in a long while!

gazman100

Silver Member
With Stan's Pro one final chapter, and Ron's 90/90 CTE system, I'd say that this is the most exciting aiming info ever.
I will order Ron's dvd when it's available.:thumbup: