Support the BEF and help spend Dr. Dave's, Bob's, Jeremiah's, and Tom's money

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In honor of Mother's Day weekend and the fact that I love spending Dr. Dave's money, Diane & I donated $50 to BEF to help keep our game alive. (Did I mention how much I love spending Dave's money?)

Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
In honor of Mother's Day weekend and the fact that I love spending Dr. Dave's money, Diane & I donated $50 to BEF to help keep our game alive. (Did I mention how much I love spending Dave's money?)
Thank you! I'm happy to have you help spend my money (and Bob's and Jeremiah's and Tom's money).

Here's the latest:

bbb - $50
Tennesseejoe - $50
9andout - $50
tc in l a - $25
JC - $200
pab - $100
12squared - $50

Subtotal: $525

Match from Dr. Dave, Bob, Jeremiah, and Tom (up to $2000 max): $525

Grand total raised for the BEF and Juniors so far: $1050

Please keep the contributions coming.

Any amount (even $5 or $10) is helpful and shows support for junior programs.

Thanks,
Dave

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you! I'm happy to have you help spend my money (and Bob's and Jeremiah's and Tom's money).

Yes, I know the other 3 are participating and I think it's generous of all, but please let me have this one...we're spending YOUR money, not theirs. (I enjoy spending Bob's money too, but just not as much). LOL

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, I know the other 3 are participating and I think it's generous of all, but please let me have this one...we're spending YOUR money, not theirs. (I enjoy spending Bob's money too, but just not as much). LOL
OK. I'll count your $50 out of my matching pot alone, that way you are spending only my money. :grin-square:

Thanks again,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
The purpose for this annual thread is to rally support for the Billiard Education Foundation (BEF). This is a good time of year to do this since the BEF will be hosting the Junior Nationals Tournament in New Orleans July 10-14, 2018. This event can't happen every year without financial support.

To help provide encouragement to people to contribute, Bob Jewett, Jeremiah Gage, Tom Riccobene, and I will match all AZB contributions up to a total of $2000 ($500 each) between now and the end of June, 2018.

The BEF is a great organization and a good "cause." They support numerous Junior State Championships and the Junior National Championships, and they sponsor juniors to attend the WPA World Junior Championships. The BEF also encourages juniors to stay in school and further their education while building and maintaining a lifelong love of billiards through the “Pool In School” program. For more information, visit the BEF website.

To contribute and trigger a match from me, Bob, Jeremiah, and Tom, make your contribution on the BEF donation page and post your amount here (or send me a PM if you prefer to remain anonymous). The BEF will verify the donated amounts and I will keep an updated total in this thread.

FYI, the BEF is a non-profit organization and your gift will qualify as a charitable donation, which you can claim as a tax deduction.

Please contribute whatever you can, even if it is only a few bucks.

Thank you in advance for your generosity and for supporting the BEF. Young players are the future of pool and they need and deserve our support.

Best regards,
Dave, Bob, Jeremiah, and Tom
Surely there are more people out there who value junior programs.

Please contribute whatever you can. Even $5 or $10 is helpful and shows support.

Thanks,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's the latest:

bbb - $50
Tennesseejoe - $50
9andout - $50
tc in l a - $25
JC - $200
pab - $100
12squared - $50

Please keep the contributions coming.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bump for the Friday night crowd:

The purpose for this annual thread is to rally support for the Billiard Education Foundation (BEF). This is a good time of year to do this since the BEF will be hosting the Junior Nationals Tournament in New Orleans July 10-14, 2018. This event can't happen every year without financial support.

To help provide encouragement to people to contribute, Bob Jewett, Jeremiah Gage, Tom Riccobene, and I will match all AZB contributions up to a total of $2000 ($500 each) between now and the end of June, 2018.

The BEF is a great organization and a good "cause." They support numerous Junior State Championships and the Junior National Championships, and they sponsor juniors to attend the WPA World Junior Championships. The BEF also encourages juniors to stay in school and further their education while building and maintaining a lifelong love of billiards through the “Pool In School” program. For more information, visit the BEF website.

To contribute and trigger a match from me, Bob, Jeremiah, and Tom, make your contribution on the BEF donation page and post your amount here (or send me a PM if you prefer to remain anonymous). The BEF will verify the donated amounts and I will keep an updated total in this thread.

FYI, the BEF is a non-profit organization and your gift will qualify as a charitable donation, which you can claim as a tax deduction.

Thank you in advance for your generosity and for supporting the BEF. Young players are the future of pool and they need and deserve our support.

Best regards,

Here's the latest:

bbb - $50
Tennesseejoe - $50
9andout - $50
tc in l a - $25
JC - $200
pab - $100
12squared - $50

Please keep the contributions coming,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dr. Dave,
In for $100. Thanks for supporting these players.
Keith
Thank you Keith!

Here's the latest:

bbb - $50
Tennesseejoe - $50
9andout - $50
tc in l a - $25
JC - $200
pab - $100
12squared - $50
Brokedryagain - $100

Subtotal: $625

Match from Dr. Dave, Bob, Jeremiah, and Tom (up to $2000 max): $625

Grand total raised for the BEF and Juniors so far: $1250

Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member

Best regards,

Here's the latest:

Here's the latest:

bbb - $50
Tennesseejoe - $50
9andout - $50
tc in l a - $25
JC - $200
pab - $100
12squared - $50
Brokedryagain - $100

Dave

We still have $1375 left to go to max out the matching offers! Please consider helping out. We have maxed out the matching funds every year since 2013. It would be a shame if this is the first year we don't.

Regards,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Dave, I support this great effort.
Thank you for bumping the thread. If you or others contribute something, please let me so we can match it.

Regards,
Dave

Best regards,

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's the latest:

bbb - $50
Tennesseejoe - $50
9andout - $50
tc in l a - $25
JC - $200
pab - $100
12squared - $50
Brokedryagain - $100

Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’m in for $100
Thank you!

Here's the latest:

bbb - $50
Tennesseejoe - $50
9andout - $50
tc in l a - $25
JC - $200
pab - $100
12squared - $50
Brokedryagain - $100
Poolhall60561 - $100

Subtotal: $725

Match from Dr. Dave, Bob, Jeremiah, and Tom (up to $2000 max): $725

Grand total raised for the BEF and Juniors so far: $1450

Dave

Best regards,

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Only 28 days left for our matching-funds offer. Please help us max out the support for our juniors.

Here's the latest:

bbb - $50
Tennesseejoe - $50
9andout - $50
tc in l a - $25
JC - $200
pab - $100
12squared - $50
Brokedryagain - $100
Poolhall60561 - $100

Subtotal: $725

Match from Dr. Dave, Bob, Jeremiah, and Tom (up to $2000 max): $725

Grand total raised for the BEF and Juniors so far: $1450

Dave

Best regards,

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Donated $25
Thank you!

Here's the latest:

bbb - $50
Tennesseejoe - $50
9andout - $50
tc in l a - $25
JC - $200
pab - $100
12squared - $50
Brokedryagain - $100
Poolhall60561 - $100
Shermanscs - $25

Subtotal: $750

Match from Dr. Dave, Bob, Jeremiah, and Tom (up to $2000 max): $750

Grand total raised for the BEF and Juniors so far: $1500

Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Only 12 days left for our matching-funds offer. Please help us max out the support for our juniors.

Here's the latest:

bbb - $50
Tennesseejoe - $50
9andout - $50
tc in l a - $25
JC - $200
pab - $100
12squared - $50
Brokedryagain - $100
Poolhall60561 - $100
Shermanscs - $25

Subtotal: $750

Match from Dr. Dave, Bob, Jeremiah, and Tom (up to $2000 max): $750

Grand total raised for the BEF and Juniors so far: $1500

Dave

Best regards,