Pool School Columbus, Ohio

mfinkelstein3

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Frustrated with your pool game?

You've read all the books and watched youtube, yet you still aren't getting there?

Pull the trigger and come to the National Billiard Academy Pool School in Columbus, Ohio. You will learn solid fundamentals and the secrets of cue ball control. Play like you have always dreamed about. Sign up today at Poolclinics.com.

The class is being held December 3-5 at 8 Ball Sports Bar in Columbus, Ohio.
If you have any questions, please give me a shout.
Happy Thanksgiving!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
WOW! You just got finished doing a pool school. Don't you ever take a break?

JoeyA

You've read all the books and watched youtube, yet you still aren't getting there?

Pull the trigger and come to the National Billiard Academy Pool School in Columbus, Ohio. You will learn solid fundamentals and the secrets of cue ball control. Play like you have always dreamed about. Sign up today at Poolclinics.com.

Happy Thanksgiving!

mfinkelstein3

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
WOW! You just got finished doing a pool school. Don't you ever take a break?

JoeyA
I really love doing this and playing pool all day. I'm looking at the schedule now to see when is a good time to go back to New Orleans. We still have to try Rocky and Carlo's and play some more. That is more fun than the law allows!

snucar

World Snucar Champion
Silver Member

Then buy even more books,DVDs, super chalks, silky gloves and magic shafts. You'll eventually get there.:thumbup:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I really love doing this and playing pool all day. I'm looking at the schedule now to see when is a good time to go back to New Orleans. We still have to try Rocky and Carlo's and play some more. That is more fun than the law allows!

By the time you get back to New Orleans, I will have mastered all of the shots you showed me and will be ready for you.

If we go to Rocky & Carlo's bring a belt that you can adjust.

JoeyA

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member

Happy Thanksgiving!

What is the price of this 3 day school?