F.S. The Ultimate Scruggs Cue

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Here it is cue lovers and cue collectors. A one of a kind never to be duplicated high end Scruggs cue. This loaded Scruggs cue has many Malachite inlays. It is basicallly a 12 point cue and is quoted by Tim and Mike to have the most work involved to create than any other Scruggs cue ever built. All white is Ivory including the solid Ivory joint protectors. See pictures for the numerous inlays and ringwork as they can show the cue better than words can describe. Cue specs.

Butt weight of 14.8 oz fully adjustable.
Shaft 1 at 12.8mm and 3.7 oz.
Shaft 2 at 12.75mm and 3.7 oz.

Looking for respectable cash offers on this one of a kind design. Please pm or email offers to kevinlindstrom@msn.com

DSC_0113-2.jpg

DSC_0110-1.jpg

DSC_0099-3.jpg

DSC_0097-2.jpg

DSC_0107-1.jpg

DSC_0093-2.jpg

DSC_0090-3.jpg

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
You must have traded with Jay!

The cue will never be reproduced. It has more than 12K of work in it. If I rember right the shafts would be at least $600 each to reproduce. The balance point should be around 10 inches below the joint.
Sweet cue!
Nick :)

Last edited:

lefty84

thats my boy!!!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
that is incredible! would you take a perfectly good hardly used wife and some cash for trade? only joking. good luck with your sale.

buffalofloyd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This is a very beautiful cue! One of the nicest TS cues I have ever seen, thats for sure. Good luck with the sale :smile:

Jim

hfelsh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not particularly fond of green, but man that's a nice cue. Wish it were done in turquoise or azurite instead. Eh...either way, too rich for my blood. :embarrassed2:

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Today is your lucky day, I will trade you straight up for my Schon STL 1. Lol.
Wow, I bet it hits well too. Beauty.
Good luck with the sale. Wish I had the bread.

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Let me know if you would like another high end 1 of 1 for yours. I have a nice Dale Perry with a COA I would trade for it:D !

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
This is one Pimp Daddy Cue!

Kevin is very dependable. This is a definate no problems, no worries gentleman! The Cue speaks for itself. I think it is a keeper.:thumbup:
Great Cue!!!
Nick :)

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Possibilities

lefty84 said:
that is incredible! would you take a perfectly good hardly used wife and some cash for trade? only joking. good luck with your sale.

Can you provide pictures for consideration on your offer;)

Thanks

Kevin