Almost...damn !!!

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sometimes you just can not stay focused....anyway just had some practice with a friend, 2 races to 100. i ran out the 1st with a 48 in 8 innings...not bad, the 2nd was not worth to talk about though :wink: more later, i hope i get another run tonight...

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
3rd day without any cue-contact.....getting nervous, lol^^
Atm just makin drills/patterns etc ready for students- lot of paper to kill :)
And anyway i try to play not any sets/games atm. Trying to *loose* my last little bad habits thru technical training. Stance/Grip/ much better now- takes its time if you do a *reset* :) Pendulum Stroke is ok now- just have to train now on PEP/Focus because of the different stance. A bit other angle now- but the stroke is (from what i feel and see on the cam) much straighter and smoother. I like to tease myself atm :p

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
played the guy another 3 races to 100 last night, the 1st in 9 innings, the 2nd in 8 innings. had runs of 33 & 37 only each match. then in the final race, i ran 72 & out in the 8th inning. made me happy ! had a good week, runs of 72,60,57,43,42,37,33...can´t wait to hit em again tonight lol

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the streak of runs seems to continue, after the 71 yesterday i played 2 races to 100 with a friend. ran out the 1st in 6 innings with a 52 and the 2nd i ran out with a 56 in 9 innings. Seems like i run constantly between 40-70 these days...hope this keeps up :wink: