FS Schon STL5

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have this Schon STL5 19.7 oz and the shaft is a monster 4.6 oz. and a full 13mm. Cue is like new, straight and hits like a truck.

I dont shoot pool anymore really and figured someone should enjoy it. I used it for about 6 months if even that as a filler cue between my Bob Frey and my LP Custom.

I am keeping the LP so I need to sell this Schon.

It is in perfect condition minus the 2 small thin scratches that are hard to see and one brown scratch near the rings
It is on the heavier side but you don't really notice the weight when shooting with it.

Asking sold

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Illinois and I will try to get some up again

This should be pending to obe 1 atm he asked for my paypal this morning but haven't heard back.

SlickRick_PCS

Pool, Snooker, Carom
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gosh, I would love to buy me a Schon... but I am in a bind right now. Perhaps in the later future. Good luck with your bid. :(

obe1

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Cue is for sale..the wife went on a ebay buying spree while i was at work today...thank you sean for waiting..

az8jake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have this Schon STL5 19.7 oz and the shaft is a monster 4.6 oz. and a full 13mm. Cue is like new, straight and hits like a truck.

I dont shoot pool anymore really and figured someone should enjoy it. I used it for about 6 months if even that as a filler cue between my Bob Frey and my LP Custom.

I am keeping the LP so I need to sell this Schon.

It is in perfect condition minus the 2 small thin scratches that are hard to see and one brown scratch near the rings
It is on the heavier side but you don't really notice the weight when shooting with it.

Asking 350 shipped.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hello, I sent you a PM