New Cue Tips- Amazing side spin!!!

Barioni Cues

Custom Cue Builder
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here is a video of the latest cue tips.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhIrd3AKcRI
Barioni Cue Tips are hand made combining the highest-grade leather hides available and new laminating technologies. These tips have superior control and grip the cue ball for maximum English and draw. They are laminated using a new two part adhesive that is so durable that it is water and chemical resistant. The combinations of the different leathers give you the sweetest hit with an unbelievable grip on the cue ball. It is truly amazing how much spin can be applied to the cue ball with this tip.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Are the tips soft or med or hard ?
and who you be will to mail out some for free so others and test them out pm me ...

Barioni Cues

Custom Cue Builder
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Are the tips soft or med or hard ?
and who you be will to mail out some for free so others and test them out pm me ...
Good question,
I have done a ton of research on tips over the years and this is what I have come up with. The perfect tip for a playing cue is a tip that is soft enough to hold chalk and grip the ball but at the same time hard enough that it doesn't mushroom or change it's shape. The tip needs to be consistant soyou get the same results. If the tip is constantly moving, ia. flatening out, then it is not consistant. So to answer your question, My playing tips come in one hardness and that is about a medium or 72 rochwell hardness. It is soft enough to hold chalk really well and it really grips the ball. It is hard enough that it doesn't change shape and it is verry consistant. I do not see a need to manufacture a softer tip. I do make harder tips but they are for breaking and jumping.

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
YouTube

I watched your YouTube vid and it seems like you have several different styles/models available. Is there any way you can/would edit your original post to include the different models, their construction, their "benefits" and their cost? It would be real helpful for anyone interested in trying your product...at least to me it would be...Thanks in advance.

Jason

Barioni Cues

Custom Cue Builder
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Trial Offer

It has been brought to my attention that a lot of you would be interested in a low price trial offer. I am selling all Barioni Tips for the low price of $10.00 plus shipping until the end of July as a sales promotion to give the players out there a chance to try these new tips. All interested e-mail johnbarioni@yahoo.com.

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I would be interested in trying them for 10$ a piece, PM me shipping price to canada with UPS or Fedex, I will try couple

Barioni Cues

Custom Cue Builder
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Individual pictures

It has been brought to my attention that a lot of you would be interested in a low price trial offer. I am selling all Barioni Tips for the low price of $10.00 plus shipping until the end of July as a sales promotion to give the players out there a chance to try these new tips. All interested e-mail johnbarioni@yahoo.com.

After July the normal price will be $20.00 for the Barioni Double Buff and $18.00 for the Luxor Brown or Black. Here are the individual pics. Thanks!

Attachments

• Doub Buff Tall.jpg
    Doub Buff Tall.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 509
  • BAR DBL BUF IMG_3215.jpg
    BAR DBL BUF IMG_3215.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 506
  • LUX-BLK IMG_3207.jpg
    LUX-BLK IMG_3207.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 509
  • LUX-BRN IMG_3205.jpg
    LUX-BRN IMG_3205.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 502

Barioni Cues

Custom Cue Builder
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
looking for professional and creditable dealers and cue repairers

I am looking for professional and creditable dealers and cue repairers to carry and sale my tips. Only one per city and at least 60 miles apart. First come first serve. A great business opportunity and whole sale pricing. Min. order $100.00. Special custom-made tips available at your request. Cut off time is July 31, 2011. Lock in your whole sale price now.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
yo man what are you asking for one tip? what's shipping from me to you a stamp?

do you know if these hold up well to being put on by hand? i don't like handing my stuff over to other people. had too many issues so now i do tips myself if i can

Deadon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Bring some up to Hard Times this weekend and show them around. Kevin McClain will be there doing cue work and maybe it might help you advertise your quality. This weekend is 1st of the month tournaments. Sat is 1pkt. and Sun is 9 ball. It aint that far. We come to Joe's on occasion.