3c at Derby city

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have played some 3c at my local poolhall but the tables are really bad. I was wondering if the tables at DCC are open to anyone to use or rent anytime during the event? I would love to see what is like to play on a real table.

Thanks

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
boradriver said:
I have played some 3c at my local poolhall but the tables are really bad. I was wondering if the tables at DCC are open to anyone to use or rent anytime during the event? I would love to see what is like to play on a real table.

Thanks

During the day thru early evening you may not be allowed to get on a table cuz tournament practice and tournament play will be going on, but, if you're a night owl, you'll be in business.....from about 11 at night or so, till about 5-7 in the morning, late-night-guy Dennis Dieckman (billiard player and legendary cuemaker) will be running the billiard room, and anybody can play....Dennis will set up games, will teach a little, and believe it or not, gambling could even happen :eek:

- Ghost

Last edited:

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1 Pocket Ghost said:
During the day thru early evening you may not be allowed to get on a table cuz tournament practice and tournament play will be going on, but, if you're a night owl, you'll be in business.....from about 11 at night or so, till about 5-7 in the morning, late-night-guy Dennis Dieckman (billiard player and legendary cuemaker) will be running the billiard room, and anybody can play....Dennis will set up games, will teach a little, and believe it or not, gambling could even happen :eek:

- Ghost

Great thanks for the info, do you play 3c? I didn't such a thing as a nitght owl during the DCC. I can't wait to get there.

Thanks
Bora

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
boradriver said:
Great thanks for the info, do you play 3c? I didn't such a thing as a nitght owl during the DCC. I can't wait to get there.

Thanks
Bora

Yep, I play 3cushion - it's my second favorite game after One Pocket.

silvr rcr

(silver racer)
Silver Member
I thought about posting this same question earlier.
I asked Paul (professor q ball) and he wasnt sure.
thanks for the info ghost.

Im going to play some 3c tonight and look forward to watching this weekend, maybe even playing a little.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
boradriver said:
Maybe we should try and play a few points one night at DCC.

Sure we can do that, but you're going to have to steal me away from all of the azbilliards One Pocket hustlers that are gonna be after me ......:D

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
1 Pocket Ghost said:

- Ghost
I think that Dennis also plans to run a 3-C for pool players tournament in the off hours.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have Dieckman started those Midnight Madness Tournament yet. Who playing?? Will Cuetable be taking Photos, like last year?