Which eye goes where?

krychekrowe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When cutting to the right and to the left? I'm struggling, please enlighten me. I'm at this forums mercy here. I'm right handed btw.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you have a dominant eye, you will aim that eye cutting to the right or left.

Get down on the shot that you trust like the center of the CB to the right edge of the OB equator to cut it a pocket to the left. Close you left eye and see if the OB goes to the pocket. On the same shot, close your right eye and see if is way off - if it is then you are right eye dominant.

Reverse this and if you have better results by closing the right eye, you may be left eye dominant.

Good luck.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll help you. No need to guess anymore.........

When cutting to the right and to the left? I'm struggling, please enlighten me. I'm at this forums mercy here. I'm right handed btw.

Hi there,

My name is Gene and i teach Perfect Aim.

Your dominant eye has to be in the dominant position or you can't envision the shot in the most correct manner. the problem is the eyes auto focus really well. If the non dominant eye gets in the picture just a little it will gladly help you with your vision but it won't be the best picture and usually this will result in a miss. In fact it will look a little cockeyed when this happens.

I teach perfect Aim and this is what I fix. It's probably the one biggest factor why we miss a shot that there is. Players blame it on the stroke, stance and many other things when in all reality it was all about the eyes.

I'm going to be on the road tomorrow. I'm heading to Memphis. Give me a call and be by a pool table and I will do one of my FREE phone lessons with you.

Right now I've done over 500 of these phone lessons with just about every single one being a home run. Go to the for sale section and search for Perfect Aim Free phone lesson and you will see all the great testimonials.

You don't have to buy a thing. Just want to help you out.

Hopefully I'll talk to you tomorrow. Between 1:00 to 7:00 PM central time.

I'll guarantee I'll get you on track. You will know exactly what is going on with the eyes when we're done 715-563-8712

MEMPHISBULLFROG

Hippety Hop
Silver Member
Hi there,

My name is Gene and i teach Perfect Aim.

Your dominant eye has to be in the dominant position or you can't envision the shot in the most correct manner. the problem is the eyes auto focus really well. If the non dominant eye gets in the picture just a little it will gladly help you with your vision but it won't be the best picture and usually this will result in a miss. In fact it will look a little cockeyed when this happens.

I teach perfect Aim and this is what I fix. It's probably the one biggest factor why we miss a shot that there is. Players blame it on the stroke, stance and many other things when in all reality it was all about the eyes.

I'm going to be on the road tomorrow. I'm heading to Memphis. Give me a call and be by a pool table and I will do one of my FREE phone lessons with you.

Right now I've done over 500 of these phone lessons with just about every single one being a home run. Go to the for sale section and search for Perfect Aim Free phone lesson and you will see all the great testimonials.

You don't have to buy a thing. Just want to help you out.

Hopefully I'll talk to you tomorrow. Between 1:00 to 7:00 PM central time.

I'll guarantee I'll get you on track. You will know exactly what is going on with the eyes when we're done 715-563-8712

When will you be in memphis??? for how long? how much for a lesson? shoot me a text or call because i will probably not be on here tommorow family day then going out to play some pool later. 9013879886

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in Memphis right now............

When will you be in memphis??? for how long? how much for a lesson? shoot me a text or call because i will probably not be on here tommorow family day then going out to play some pool later. 9013879886

Hi there,

Just got into memphis last night and I setting up lessons right now. Giv e me a call. 715-563-8712 and i'll get you a time scheduled. $200 and the video comes with it.

If it's not the best thing you have ever seen keep the money...............