Mike Durbin

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi

Hi
I am glad that there are so many of you who likes this cue and I will certainly post some more pictures of it as soon as I receive it.Mike finished it few days before and he is preparing to send it so I guess I will have in probably two weeks from now and then I'll take some more pictures of it with more feedback on how does it play and how does it look like in person although I don't have any suspicious in Mike's work since everything I saw so far by him was top notch.
Thanks

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks.Didn't forget on more pictures,just waitng a nice and sunny day to take them.
:smile::cool::thumbup:

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well,I am very proud on this cue.It came out better than I could ever presume.
Colors are very well matched and everything looks perfect to me.Beside that the balance is perfect.Thanks Mike once again:p:p:p:):p:p:p

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought a few cues from Mike at the shows. Love everyone of them. Congrats on another beauty.

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bought a few cues from Mike at the shows. Love everyone of them. Congrats on another beauty.
This one was built on my specs and Mike was great to deal with.The cue plays awesome.Congrats you too on yours and certainly you will be happy with each one of them.If you would have an opportunity post some pics of yours beauty here on AZ:smile::smile::smile: