Dress Code and Pool Sponsorship

HaroldWilson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been flicking through the posts on the forum recently and reading about lack of sponsorship etc. At the same time I have been flicking through youtube watching players compete in big competitions such as the Derby City Classic or these large one pocket money games and see players in important matches looking like they just got out of bed.

Now if I was a sponsor looking to sponsor any sport to represent my brand.................

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been flicking through the posts on the forum recently and reading about lack of sponsorship etc. At the same time I have been flicking through youtube watching players compete in big competitions such as the Derby City Classic or these large one pocket money games and see players in important matches looking like they just got out of bed.

Now if I was a sponsor looking to sponsor any sport.................

I am tempted to comment on TC's sartorial splendor and suggest appropriate sponsors... but shall pass.

Lou Figueroa

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am tempted to comment on TC's sartorial splendor and suggest appropriate sponsors... but shall pass.

Lou Figueroa

I think it is a west end thing. When frost played alex for the 20, he was all orange.

Is it now acceptable for hard dudes to wear capris?

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is orange still the new black?
My orange Nikes are worn out, should I try and find another pair?

Brags

Banned
Players should be wearing sponsored gear...like Thorsten...if you don't have a sponsor you should be able to wear whatever you want....nothing worse than when pool players are forced to wear a tux trying to make the game all civilized....I would refuse to play.