Looking for Mezz WD700 12.8 mm

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
So that means, i can't get them around. You play with mezz cue, how do you find playing with 12.5 mm shaft?

i use a PUJ shaft and it's 12.8mm. i used to have one of the 12.5 (12.4 when i sold it) shafts and i liked it. i didn't like shooting long shots with it but it played well. if you get dialed into it you'll get out with the thinner wd shaft just like you would a thicker one. but every now and again i'd hit the cb a little off and screw up.

you can get the 12.8mm shafts still. i think billiards warehouse still has a few. call whoever you're thinking of buying the shaft from and ask them to measure the tip. that way you know you're getting what you want

The_Marvelous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same as me, i find it difficult to shoot long shot and very thin cut shot. I used my predator 314 and a pocket better. That's why i want at least 12.75 tip size, feels ok to me. I check on billiard warehouse, my only problem is i'm from New Zealand and i'f they send me 12.5 mm i can't return it considering the shipping.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
Same as me, i find it difficult to shoot long shot and very thin cut shot. I used my predator 314 and a pocket better. That's why i want at least 12.75 tip size, feels ok to me. I check on billiard warehouse, my only problem is i'm from New Zealand and i'f they send me 12.5 mm i can't return it considering the shipping.

i'd give the guys at the billiards warehouse a call. they'll check their inventory before they send you anything. to be honest i overcut a lot of shots with the WD700 shaft. i do that a lot with LD shafts though

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
i know you can special order mezz shafts from the mezz factory in custom sizes. Caroline Pao from Mezz USA can probably do this for you.

You might want to also consider the Hybrid Alpha, it comes standard at 12.8mm.