one rail kicks

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whom of you is interested in getting a system for one rail kicks without and with side spin different to any other published kicking system for free here on Az from me? (= E(kkes)-kicking system

I will be happy to post it here in case at least 15 people post here and saying they would like to know it!

EKKES

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of course, send it!!! Anything new is good, would be interesting to compare to traditional methods...

Scott

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I will be happy to post it here in case at least 15 people post here and saying they would like to know it!

EKKES
If you have something you think will really help people, why not just post it without the attention-getting games?

pj
chgo

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Am I the 13th? I'm very interested as to what will be new, but I don't care if it's revisted. Inquiring minds always want to know.

Merry Christmas,

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
e-kicking

Here you are:
Here is the diagram for kicks without sidespin like I use it:
Same procedure for long kicks (kicking at the head/foot rail).
print out the diagram and learn the numbers by heart later on.

Before using English calibrate your stroke shooting straight into a rail until you get consistant results for the applied side spin.

Using speed 2 for kicks, half a tip on the cue ball clock is equal for an adjusment of 0.5 diamonds at the opposite rail (the rail we kick at)
/or 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on your stroke when you make contact half a tip to a tip above center). So if your aim point (through the diamonds is 2 for speed 2 you have to aim through 2.5 with English (with half a tip or at around 11:00 to 11:15 to make contact with the OB.

With speed 2.5 use 1.5 hours and half a tip above center (10:30) for an adjustment of 0.5 diamonds.

For an ádjustment of 1 diamond use maximum side spin for speed 2.5 and a little shorter stroke.

Feedback is welcome!

EKKES

Attachments

• E kicking 1 rail.jpg
    E kicking 1 rail.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:

Slide Rule

ConservativeHardLiner
Silver Member
I will try this at a table tomorrow.

I use 1, 1.6, 2.2 and 2.6 at the end rail tit for quarter
diamond side rail adjustments for banks into the side
pocket, or for half diamond side rail adjustments for banks
into the far corner pocket. This gives an improved line for
spot on the wall. I think it came from try one point then
adjust.

In the meantime, I am interested in how you came up with
the method. My engineering background is coming out.
Dividing the difference by 3 is not intuitive. That is, my
interest is the approach to devising a system.

:grin: