dating a pool

bakertx

Every pool should comply with all applicable provincial and municipal building and health codes and the customer must obtain the necessary permits according to each province and municipality. Each pool should meet or exceed any applicable industry standards which are in effect at the time of construction/installation. Please check with each province and municipality for the necessary building and installation codes and permits. When it comes to the dating game, the traits people look for in potential mates depend on the size of the dating pool, a new study suggests.

Last edited:

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well if I met a girl and it felt like I was sticking it in a pool isn't my type of women.Thats way to loose for me!!!;)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Every pool should comply with all applicable provincial and municipal building and health codes and the customer must obtain the necessary permits according to each province and municipality. Each pool should meet or exceed any applicable industry standards which are in effect at the time of construction/installation. Please check with each province and municipality for the necessary building and installation codes and permits. When it comes to the dating game, the traits people look for in potential mates depend on the size of the dating pool, a new study suggests.

Cyberspace...
Is it like the 'akasha'?...a Sanskrit word meaning 'the skeins of time'..where
everything said or thought collects.
Or is it like the Sargasso Sea...where all the e-garbage collects?

Bakertx....next time you visit our planet...we can introduce you to some
'real pool'.
...bring cash, alien IOU's are not accepted

seether

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Swiimming pool

Nice if I can find a women.I thought that this website deals with billiards.

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
To quote Benvolio Degrasse "Life at times beneath the arbor of desert mist turns noses to friends and austerity has its day" In other words when someone wreaks of cotton candy and piano symphonies one needs to look past his portfolio and see what makes him happy.