Derby City VIP seating?

kor b

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does the price of VIP seating in section A or C for 9 days cover entry cost for the event?

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member
No it does not enter you in any event, it provides you a reserved seat and access to watch every pool match for all nine days.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does the price of VIP seating in section A or C for 9 days cover entry cost for the event?
It's not clear what you/'re asking. I don't know of any tournament in any game or sport where buying a spectator ticket would enter you as a player into the event.

Maybe you were thinking of the people who enter the bank pool (the cheapest event at $105 and the first on on the schedule) who do so just because it gets them a general admission spectator pass for the entire Classic.

To enter all of the events as a player costs over $500 even if you don't buy back in or enter any of the mini-tournaments or the Bigfoot.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think he means; does he have to pay at door also???
That makes sense. It's not clear from what I found on the site whether the VIP is just an add-on to a normal ticket, but I'm pretty sure that it isn't and that a VIP seat gets you admission to all matches.

Maybe a previous VIP buyer could confirm.