Danny Harriman...banks?

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny,

I read where you said you will play Corey some banks. As mentioned in that thread by amc4 they will not back Corey in banks. So do you want to set up a game of nine-ball banks with my friend?

Joe

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Pickens said:
Danny,

I read where you said you will play Corey some banks. As mentioned in that thread by amc4 they will not back Corey in banks. So do you want to set up a game of nine-ball banks with my friend?

Joe

Does Danny know who you friend is?

I never get over those guys (strangers) in the pool hall that watch you play for an hour and then ask if you want to play some 'cheap sets'. Right- I had too much money anyway. Thanks for helping me out here.

But im even more surprised when i see someone get played this way. Keep in mind however i am an admitted Nit.

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nostroke said:
Does Danny know who you friend is?

I never get over those guys (strangers) in the pool hall that watch you play for an hour and then ask if you want to play some 'cheap sets'. Right- I had too much money anyway. Thanks for helping me out here.

But im even more surprised when i see someone get played this way. Keep in mind however i am an admitted Nit.
My bad. I just figured that since he responded to the thread about Corey looking for a match after I told him that Jason Miller is my friend and he would play Corey that he would know who I was talking about when I said my friend.

On the other hand maybe he didn't read all of the messages in that thread and he might not know who I'm talking about...whew.

Anyway, so now it is established that my friend is Jason Miller.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Pickens said:
My bad. I just figured that since he responded to the thread about Corey looking for a match after I told him that Jason Miller is my friend and he would play Corey that he would know who I was talking about when I said my friend.

On the other hand maybe he didn't read all of the messages in that thread and he might not know who I'm talking about...whew.

Good match - would like to see that one.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Joe Pickens said:

Keep Jason Miller in Ohio but please send TJ back to St. Louis. LOL

LowEnglish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Pickens said:

Joe Pickens who is that guy in the black and white picture? It looks like George W Bush shooting pool.

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LowEnglish said:
Joe Pickens who is that guy in the black and white picture? It looks like George W Bush shooting pool.
The only way you can tell this is not George W Bush is this guy is using the right end to shoot with. :p

Ctatyk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree that I'd love to see that match-up.
Isn't that black and white pic actually Paul Newman from "The Hustler"?
It's been shrunk sideways to get it all in...but I'm thinking that it is.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ctatyk said:

Damn skippy! Actually it is Fast Eddie Felson, from Oakland, CA...being played by the actor, Paul Newman! :D
LOL

Scott Lee

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ctatyk said:
Yeah, that's Paul Newman. The orginal size is too big so I shrunk it to make it fit. Needless to say I didn't keep it in the right proportion but now it looks more like me. Not the right proportion. LOL... :p

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott Lee said:
Damn skippy! Actually it is Fast Eddie Felson, from Oakland, CA...being played by the actor, Paul Newman! :D
LOL

Scott Lee
Oh man... Why didn't I think of that answer. :eek:

Ctatyk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL...funny bastids. :D
Back on subject for a moment....
The match that was originally brought up migh be one of the best matches ever! I hope that someone has a vid camera handy at least!!!

Back off of subject...
Aren't most of us out of proportion? If I were in proportion...I'd be about 2 feet taller. But then I'd have 4 feet and wouldn't be very useful on a dancefloor. :D :D :D

D

Danny Harriman

I will play "straight back Jason"

Is this is the guy u picked for me to play banks with? Well I will play some FULL rack bank with him depending on how my bank roll is, I look forward to playing him as I have not seen him play much, although I realize I'd better pack a lunch and that he's a champ but this is a game that I feel very comfortable in also. Look forward to seeing you at the Derby City Classic.
Danny

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny Harriman said:
Is this is the guy u picked for me to play banks with? Well I will play some FULL rack bank with him depending on how my bank roll is, I look forward to playing him as I have not seen him play much, although I realize I'd better pack a lunch and that he's a champ but this is a game that I feel very comfortable in also. Look forward to seeing you at the Derby City Classic.
Danny
Okay Danny, I will ask him Monday 5/23/05 if he will play full banks and let you know what he says.

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny Harriman said:
Danny
Okay, Jason said he would play full rack banks if that is what you want to play. But, are you saying that you don't want to play until next year at the Derby City Classic?

Joe