CTE Aiming and the GhostBall...to Spider

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Nobody could possibly top the love you have for yourself. :love2:
I'm not the one who has all of my posts from 20 years ago ready to pull out and fondle whenever the yearning strikes. I hear from reliable sources that you have an actual shrine to me with all my posts pinned up on your wall and flowers and candles and everything...

Don't worry; I get you - I know that when you try to sound like you're insulting me what you're really doing is shouting your love from the rooftops. Unchain your heart!

pj
chgo

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'm not the one who has all of my posts from 20 years ago ready to pull out and fondle whenever the yearning strikes. I hear from reliable sources that you have an actual shrine to me with all my posts pinned up on your wall and flowers and candles and everything...

Don't worry; I get you - I know that when you try to sound like you're insulting me what you're really doing is shouting your love from the rooftops. Unchain your heart!

pj
chgo

Whoa! Your years of loneliness and reading all of those romance novels (actually deviant sex mags and videos) has you projecting your passion and love for the wrong sex. But then again, for you it could be the right sex. Just don't fixate that love on me.