Original X Breaker Bumper

JimJones1

Registered
So I've been searching far and wide to try and purchase one of these or find someone willing to sell one to me. My search isn't going so well and was wondering at this point if anyone might know where the creator Richard had these made "the bumpers". I wonder if somebody had one they might be able to help me get a replica made. does anyone know who might be able to replicate this, or willing to help me? PLEASE, I'm at a total loss.

Attachments

• x breaker bumper.jpg
    x breaker bumper.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 223

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I've been searching far and wide to try and purchase one of these or find someone willing to sell one to me. My search isn't going so well and was wondering at this point if anyone might know where the creator Richard had these made "the bumpers". I wonder if somebody had one they might be able to help me get a replica made. does anyone know who might be able to replicate this, or willing to help me? PLEASE, I'm at a total loss.

Contact Samsara cues, they might have some left in a box somewhere.

JimJones1

Registered
I've already talked to them they did not make the bumpers ferals or tips they gave him all partially finished cues.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can contact a rubber molder, but you would need to have a mold made. In other words, cost prohibitive unless you are making a large quantity etc.

If you know anyone good with 3d printers and mold making experience, you might save some money instead of getting something machined.

Past that, you might be SOL & JWF. :thumbup:

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Is this the one that used a bowling ball material for the ferrel???

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
I looked for "after market bumpers" a couple of years ago, more just to see what was
there. I don't think anyone really makes them for pool cues anymore, but I did find a
bunch that were for something else (though I can't remember what right off hand). These
were pretty easily adaptable to a pool cue. Different shapes and lengths. It was an
interesting project. In the end I just used what came with the cue

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the generation 3 X Breaker, manufactured by Samsara. It is glorious. I'm not willing to part with any of it, but if there is some way I can be of help let me know.

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums