Mosconi 2017 - Updates

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top level pro players should be able to adjust to the speed of the cloth and the cushions extremely fast - certainly should have a pretty good idea after playing the first team match, where all players got an opportunity to play and shoot.

DCS_SF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. I guess after the past several years I am not that surprised, but I thought USA had this one.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Euro’s get to the hill 4-2. Ralph has played the best of everyone IMO.

The announcers badgering the decision of USA to give the push back. Thought NVB got fortunate roll off the 8 to come table length to get on the 2.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB dogs the 1. Euro’s run out to win 5-3 and now lead 4-0. USA letting opportunities slip through their hands at every turn.

In other news water is wet.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
SVB dogs the 1. Euro’s run out to win 5-3 and now lead 4-0. USA letting opportunities slip through their hands at every turn.

In other news water is wet.

Somewhere, Mark Wilson is watching and ...

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, but I'm not giving up hope just yet - Shane absolutely must win this last match of the day!

vjmehra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, but I'm not giving up hope just yet - Shane absolutely must win this last match of the day!

Its still early....4-1 tonight, 4-2 after the first game tomorrow...it can turn around very quickly, they are short races!

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB with a BNR then Shaw over-rolls on the 2 to the 3 and misses the bank. SVB runs out up 2-0.

Is anyone needing updates? I’ll keep doing but don’t wanna fill the feed if it’s not useful.