Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page Donation for a junior player
Page 2 of 6 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
redmackohio
AzB Silver Member
redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio

vCash: 500

09-24-2013, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kot_Bigemot View Post
I will be sending a cue and a 2x2 case today. Complements of myself and Cleiton Rocha.
I have the address.
Enjoy the game.
I'd like to give a personal thanks an appreciation to wholly stepped to the plate as well to all who offered. Your all a+ gentleman once it's arrives I'll make the delivery an will have some pics posted. Again everyone thanks again.

Cuetec and 1x2
Old
  (#17)
lenoxmjs
Brazilian Rosewood Fan
lenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5300

Cuetec and 1x2 - 09-24-2013, 06:16 PM

Boxed it up tonight . I'll 3 day it to you tomorrow and Pm you tracking as soon as I have it.

As far as where I play . Nowhere at the moment. I used to play in an APA League out of the Heritage House in Lenox. The other stops were Michaels (Stockbridge), Cove Lanes , Rising Café, and Bogies all in Great Barrington. I have a Nice table at the house too but I can't remember the last time I actually played on it.

Old
  (#18)
lenoxmjs
Brazilian Rosewood Fan
lenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5300

09-26-2013, 01:03 PM

Usps 9114 9010 7574 2542 4068 70

Old
  (#19)
Kot_Bigemot
AzB Silver Member
Kot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Skype™ to Kot_Bigemot 
09-26-2013, 01:04 PM

Our package with cue and case went out yesterday.
Good luck.

Only two things are infinite; The Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the Universe -Albert Einstein.

Old
  (#20)
redmackohio
AzB Silver Member
redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio redmackohio

09-26-2013, 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=Kot_Bigemot;4369638]Our package with cue and case went out yesterday.
Good luck.[/
Check your pms please

Old
  (#21)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-26-2013, 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=redmackohio;4370166]
Quote:
Good luck.[/
Check your pms please
Can't wait to see the cue in use, knowing what Cleiton has in his case it could be a $1,000 6 point work of art

AZB folks helped out my son with his trip to Jr Nationals, he finished in the top 25% while proudly wearing an AZB patch, hope this one does at least as well in his game.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#22)
redmackohio
AzB Silver Member

10-02-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Good luck.
Wanna say thanks to the ones that jumped to the plate. Cues have arrived Saturday afternoon I will be giving them to him. Wanna again thank you all

Old
  (#23)
ExclusiveTSX
AzB Silver Member
ExclusiveTSX has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTSX has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTSX has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTSX has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTSX has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTSX has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTSX has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTSX has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTSX has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTSX has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTSX has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2013, 08:11 PM

This is awesome.

(#24)
ROB.M
:)
ROB.M has a reputation beyond reputeROB.M has a reputation beyond reputeROB.M has a reputation beyond reputeROB.M has a reputation beyond reputeROB.M has a reputation beyond reputeROB.M has a reputation beyond reputeROB.M has a reputation beyond reputeROB.M has a reputation beyond reputeROB.M has a reputation beyond reputeROB.M has a reputation beyond reputeROB.M has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 980

Post - 10-03-2013, 12:25 AM

Good to see good people coming together on here, I've met some really nice members.
I have donated pool related items to a few members on a first come first serve bassist, everyone I dealt with was good honest people.
I don't have any items to donate to the kid but maybe a few school books..

Rob.M

Old
  (#25)
Kot_Bigemot
AzB Silver Member
Kot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2013, 06:07 PM

Are we going to see some pictures? Or any other form of proof that cue and case went to someone in need?
Ever since that fellow received cue and case communication stopped instantly......Wonder why....

Only two things are infinite; The Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the Universe -Albert Einstein.

Old
  (#26)
redmackohio
AzB Silver Member

10-07-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Are we going to see some pictures? Or any other form of proof that cue and case went to someone in need?
Ever since that fellow received cue and case communication stopped instantly......Wonder why....
Get your facts straight every email you have sent me has been responded to as I receive them. Everyone delivery was gonna be made Saturday afternoon. Chris got himself into a great deal of trouble last week in school. When I arrived Saturday night I received a phone call from his grandmother explaining the situation. Now as I've stated this. Oh has had a rough run around. Two days prior to making this post. He was removed from his mothers custody an placed with his grandmother. Guess your first post stands true as having to be a douche huh kot_bigemot. An if you think I'm trying to get over on you your wrong. An looks like communications didn't stop. Next time slow your damn roll an wait for a response.

Old
  (#27)
Kot_Bigemot
AzB Silver Member

10-07-2013, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmackohio View Post
Get your facts straight every email you have sent me has been responded to as I receive them. Everyone delivery was gonna be made Saturday afternoon. Chris got himself into a great deal of trouble last week in school. When I arrived Saturday night I received a phone call from his grandmother explaining the situation. Now as I've stated this. Oh has had a rough run around. Two days prior to making this post. He was removed from his mothers custody an placed with his grandmother. Guess your first post stands true as having to be a douche huh kot_bigemot. An if you think I'm trying to get over on you your wrong. An looks like communications didn't stop. Next time slow your damn roll an wait for a response.
Oh sure.
Whatever you say man.
Are we gonna hear another drama story here? Go right ahead.
However, I believe in facts.
And yes, of course, I will be a douche here. Would not be a first time, no worries. You are not the first.
It will just kill all good instincts in AZ members. Same happened last year with APA league captain, same happened with girl named Jenny or something like that.
Now it is you.....Oh well....
I hope I am wrong but.....Time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

Have faith
Old
  (#28)
phade
I am one with my cue
phade has a reputation beyond reputephade has a reputation beyond reputephade has a reputation beyond reputephade has a reputation beyond reputephade has a reputation beyond reputephade has a reputation beyond reputephade has a reputation beyond reputephade has a reputation beyond reputephade has a reputation beyond reputephade has a reputation beyond reputephade has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to phade  
Thumbs up Have faith - 10-08-2013, 04:45 AM

I hate to see things like this, hope it all works out, I got some help from a fellow azer he sent me a cue and case for a guy on my team. I got it yesterday and I will give it to him on Thursday.. Everyone who sent this guy something have some faith, the same faith you did when you sent him the goods. Give him some time to show the pics.. I'm working on a fund and a board of members who can help when things like this come up, when I mean things like this I mean helping out people jrs, students... With cues , cases... Anyone who wants to be a part of this idea. Shoot me a pm. Thanks as always Dom

Dom (718)902-2190
Phadedsecurity@gmail.com
phade@billiardsforums.com
Owner of: The Cue Consultants
Dealer of: JB CASES, Kamui, Jim Vest custom cues, ASA custom works
Player: 1976 fullsplice wrapless tascarella, ebony on ebony Tascarella 1 0f 1 with matching jump and break cue.
Custom 60" ivory monster. .. & many others

Old
  (#29)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-08-2013, 06:00 AM

I don't want to be a wet blanket either but we az members have endured a couple of threads where "deserving" people received merchandise as a direct result of the good hearted people who reside here on az, only to find out in the end that it was all bs.

Not saying this is the case here at all but the op should be very mindful of that historic track record.

Me, personally, I'd like to know more about this deserving kid's bio and what is it exactly that makes him deserving of azer's generosity.

So far all I know is he got into big trouble at school and has been taken from his mother to go live with his grandma.

I'm not quite ready to mail him a gift.

And I'll restate to be clear: The op may be a great guy with the purest of intentions but we've been had before and so it's not out of bounds to be a little skeptical, imo.

best,
brian kc

"Don't let your alligator mouth overload your jaybird ass!" - my Father

"That was stronger than cat piss, right there." - Brandon Shuff

Playing cues: Tim Scruggs - Jeff Olney
Break cue: Predator BK2 w/White Diamond Tip
Jump cue: Jacoby/Lomax

Last edited by Kickin' Chicken; 10-08-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Old
  (#30)
Kot_Bigemot
AzB Silver Member

10-13-2013, 03:13 PM

So, it is Sun night. OP promised pictures/videos etc to be uploaded by the weeknd. I guess that kid got in trouble in school again.....Or something else happened.
And I am still waiting for my shipping money as promised by OP.....3 weeks ago. FIrst he was suppose to send paypal as soon as he received the package, then he did not remember password to his paypal account, his wife was using it and he did not know the password and she was not home to tell him what the password was. But yet, she was home to sign for the package. Then he told me that he mailed it to me. He must have used Pony Express or something similar.
So sad to see things like that happen. And over what? Over lousy $100-150? I guess that is how much your good name is worth to you.

Last edited by Kot_Bigemot; 10-13-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Page 2 of 6 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: