Donation for a junior player

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
What I am curious about is, what made the kid deserving in the first place???
If he had all the aforementioned problems in the first place, then the second batch of problems brought up later, I'd say the last thing the kid needs is a friggin pool cue!! Talk about putting the nail in the coffin of this kid guaranteed turning into a complete loser and bum.

Yeah, he doesn't need books or a job offer or anything to help him change his life, he needs an instrument almost guaranteed to keep him in the dark side of life, lol. Embellished a bit, but think the point is made.

Last edited:

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
What I am curious about is, what made the kid deserving in the first place???
If he had all the aforementioned problems in the first place, then the second batch of problems brought up later, I'd say the last thing the kid needs is a friggin pool cue!! Talk about putting the nail in the coffin of this kid guaranteed turning into a complete loser and bum.

Yeah, he doesn't need books or a job offer or anything to help him change his life, he needs an instrument almost guaranteed to keep him in the dark side of life, lol. Embellished a bit, but think the point is made.

That is of course if there is a kid at all.....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk now Free

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
So, has anyone heard from the op on this lately?

He's been logging on daily. Today he was just on az at 9:49 am, so no doubt he has read the latest comments.

Was this, in fact, another scam job?

best,
brian kc

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0

He's been logging on daily. Today he was just logged on at 9:49 am, so no doubt he has read the latest comments.

best,
brian kc

At this point it is safe to say YES.
I am about to give him a negative iTrader. What do you think about that?
And I am also thinking about posting his name, address etc so people know about him.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
At this point it is safe to say YES.
I am about to give him a negative iTrader. What do you think about that?
And I am also thinking about posting his name, address etc so people know about him.

If I were a donor to this cause, I would send a pm giving him one last chance to prove, unequivocally, that this was legit and if he can not, I'd do whatever I could to expose him, warn others about him, and, if possible, get authorities involved to hold him accountable, starting with his local police department and the postmaster where you sent your donated items from.

On a whole other level, and much more despicable, I saw on this morning's news that a lady from the Bronx who opened a Facebook account saying she was the aunt of one of the Newtown school kids who was killed; well she was just sentenced to some jail time for soliciting donations for his funeral expenses. Of course, she wasn't related and the family never received a penny from her.

Scammers come in all shapes, sizes, colors, genders, and they scam on many different levels.

At their core, they are all defective human beings, imo. :mad:

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
If I were a donor to this cause, I would send a pm giving him one last chance to prove, unequivocally, that this was legit and if he can not, I'd do whatever I could to expose him, warn others about him, and, if possible, get authorities involved to hold him accountable, starting with his local police department and the postmaster where you sent your donated items from.

On a whole other level, and much more despicable, I saw on this morning's news that a lady from the Bronx who opened a Facebook account saying she was the aunt of one of the Newtown school kids who was killed; she was just sentenced to some jail time for soliciting donations for his funeral expenses. Of course, she wasn't related and the family never received a penny from her.

Scammers come in all shapes, sizes, colors, genders, and they scam on many different levels.

At their core, they are all defective human beings, imo. :mad:

best,
brian kc
Thanks Brian.
I will do just that.
I just sent him an email warning that I will be contacting local police and postmaster to see if I can do anything about this.

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Thanks Brian.
I will do just that.
I just sent him an email warning that I will be contacting local police and postmaster to see if I can do anything about this.

I totally agree with both of you guys.I would go as far as joining the other forum he is on and exposing him there as well.Of course as Brian said,make sure it was a scam before taking action.Just my 2 cents.
Best,Marc

redmackohio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I totally agree with both of you guys.I would go as far as joining the other forum he is on and exposing him there as well.Of course as Brian said,make sure it was a scam before taking action.Just my 2 cents.
Best,Marc

Well just made an attempt to send barking4action pics. But instead I was called a thief. Things take time kot bigemot your a tool. for getting this all blown outta proportion. As far as I'm concerned you guys can say an call me whatever u may like. Leoxmjs send me your email I'll gladly you send u some pics

redmackohio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0

He's been logging on daily. Today he was just on az at 9:49 am, so no doubt he has read the latest comments.

best,
brian kc

An for the record I stay signed on constantly. But take not today is the first day I have been on since Saturday morning.

8BALLDELUXE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Those of you that donated items. When you receive your pics, post them here for all to see. That will put an end to all of this.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
An for the record I stay signed on constantly. But take not today is the first day I have been on since Saturday morning.

I'm even more suspicious of you now because I have been checking on you and your log-on time stamps have been changing so while you may have been logged on continuously since Saturday, you haven't been dormant here. You have at least been moving around reading. Didn't know we could tell that, did you?

And now like magic you appear within an hour or two of us bringing up contacting the police and postmaster.

why would you now be looking to pm a picture to only one guy, lenox, instead of posting to this thread so all of your donors could see their charity in action?

I'm hanging on to a tiny shred of hope that you are doing a good deed but like I said in an earlier post, azers have been burned with threads like this before and you don't have much cred here with under 50 posts at this time and, to be perfectly candid, given all that coupled with your being MIA for the last few days (ignoring this thread even though you were on here), they have every right to be getting ancy and you have zero right to, for instance, call anyone who sent you free equipment, "a tool".

You have a big uphill climb for credibility as far as I'm concerned. If what you are doing really is legit, shame on you for handling it the way you have.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Right on....

Brian Hi, You are totally right on what you are saying. I have been real careful oh who I have dealings with here on AZb. If you hang around here enough you get to know te good guy's from the shady people. It's just so hard to trust anymore with the economy in the tank, It never was like this in the past. Now days you just have to watch out. You never know what"s out there to get into. I like helping people but there comes a ;point that you just scratch your head. Hope this works out for all involved. :smile:

Chris:smile: