PoolActionTV 9 Foot Room at The Southern Classic June 21-29th Tunica,Ms

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Come by and join us for some fun times in the PoolActionTV 9ft room in Tunica @ the Southern Classic.

All Minis played on 9ft Diamond Tables with new rail systems.

There will be 4 tournaments with $500 minimum added and no fees.

1- 32 players $100 entry $500 added 10 Ball NO FEES $3700 PAYOUT!

1- 16 players $200 entry $500 added 10 Ball NO FEES $3700 PAYOUT!

1- 32 players $50 entry $500 added 8 Ball NO FEES $2100 PAYOUT!

1- 16 players $100 entry $500 added 8 Ball NO FEES $2100 PAYOUT!

There will also be $10 minis going most of the time with NO FEES!!

St Jude Children's Research challenge table

You will be able to challenge a Pro with 100% of the proceeds going to St Jude Children's Research Hospital. There will be prize drawings for participants. BRING a check made payable to St Jude's and deduct it from your taxes!!

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Schedule of events for the PoolActionTV Bar Table Room in Tunica:

HighPockets316x100_zpsfec141a5.jpg

Saturday June 22, 2013 HighPockets 10 Ball Bar Table Open event. NO FEES $100 entry 32 Players limit - $500 Added

gppad_bigtruck2_zps6e3ea457.png

Sunday - June 23rd, 2013 GoPlayPool.com Format TBA $500 Added

Kamui_logo_bigTruck_zps98b357e7.jpg

Thursday June 27th, 2013 Kamui Tips USA 10 Ball Bar Table Open event NO FEES $200 entry 16 Player Limit $500 Added

Friday June 28th, 2013 SPONSOR SPOT AVAILABLE Format TBA

Numerous $10-$20 8 man Minis will all be 100% payout no fees SPONSOR SPOT AVAILABLE Numerous different formats.

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
100%

100% of ALL sponsor money goes to the players!!

Ray

Schedule of events for the PoolActionTV Bar Table Room in Tunica:

Saturday June 22, 2013 HighPockets 10 Ball Bar Table Open event. NO FEES $100 entry 32 Players limit - $500 Added

Sunday - June 23rd, 2013 GoPlayPool.com Format TBA [/B] $500 Added

Thursday June 27th, 2013 Kamui Tips USA 10 Ball Bar Table Open event NO FEES $200 entry 16 Player Limit[/B] $500 Added

Friday June 28th, 2013 SPONSOR SPOT AVAILABLE Format TBA

Numerous $10-$20 8 man Minis will all be 100% payout no fees SPONSOR SPOT AVAILABLE Numerous different formats.

Last edited:

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bigtruck, sending you a pm, please keep an eye out for it, thanks!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Upgrade!!

The PoolActionTV Room will now be 9fts!!!! There will be action and there will be 3 or 4 mini tournaments with $500 added and NO FEES!!!

I will be in there stirring it up every day (and night) of the Southern Classic!!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Upgrade!!

The PoolActionTV Room will now be 9fts!!!! There will be action and there will be 3 or 4 mini tournaments with $500 added and NO FEES!!!

I will be in there stirring it up every day (and night) of the Southern Classic!!

Ray

We will have action and we will have mini tournaments going. Come by and check it out.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Schedule of events for the PoolActionTV 9ft Table Room in Tunica: THIS IS ALSO THE ACTION ROOM!!

Saturday June 22, 2013 HighPockets 10 Ball 9ft Table Open event. NO FEES $100 entry 32 Players limit - $500 Added

Sunday - June 23rd, 2013 GoPlayPool.com Format TBA $500 Added

Thursday June 27th, 2013 Kamui Tips USA 10 Ball 9ft Table Open event NO FEES $200 entry 16 Player Limit $500 Added

Simonis316x100_zpsd7562ee3.jpg

Friday June 28th, 2013 Simonis Cloth Mini Tournament $500 Added Format TBA

Last edited:

JayTS

Certified Donator
Silver Member
How early can you sign up for those? Will you just announce it and the first 16/32 get in?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
How early can you sign up for those? Will you just announce it and the first 16/32 get in?

First come first served. I will take sign ups early and will go up to 32 on any of them.

Required information for entry:

Name
Cell Phone number & carrier

Updates and match announcements will be sent out text message.

If you don't have a cell phone. It will be first come first served in person too. It will be your responsibility to be present for your match.

Ray

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best of luck, will you be streaming any of the events in the action room?
Thanks and great job on the ten ball event.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Best of luck, will you be streaming any of the events in the action room?
Thanks and great job on the ten ball event.

I am live now from the action room. Tonight is FREE. PoolActionTV email will go out tonight with passwords for all the Premium members.

You can get the entire event action room coverage for $40 or 10 per day. I am working on the website now to make that product available.

Chip Compton v Carlo Biado!!

Ray

JUST CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW!!!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
We have Lil D and Jared McGee matching up now. Gene Albrecht is playing Horace Goodwin from Atlanta , Sam Gilmer is about to play Tedder and Toledo Timmy is gonna play Jesse Middlebrooks.

We have been watching Lil D and Jarod but it's getting hard to pick.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will going live around 4pm. Seems like things don't really get hopping until about 10pm though. We'll see how today goes.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will going live around 4pm. Seems like things don't really get hopping until about 10pm though. We'll see how today goes.

Ray

OK. I'm live now. :cool:

Eric Durbin and Lil D are about to start 5 Chickens a game One Pocket. Eric beat Cliff Joyner last night.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK. I'm live now. :cool:

Eric Durbin and Lil D are about to start 5 Chickens a game One Pocket. Eric beat Cliff Joyner last night.

Ray

They had to break for their tournament matches. They are back at it. Still LIVE in the Action room

action_zps526c4a41.jpg