New group for pool development

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
I'd like to point out that before 5PM a hard cider is acceptable rather than a beer. Unless we're having pizza, and then it's beer at any time.

Bob <-- been known to have pizza for breakfast

How about a shot of fireball w breakfast pizza? That's cool right?

Hope so.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How about a shot of fireball w breakfast pizza? That's cool right? ... Hope so.
With pizza? That's disgusting -- they don't go together at all. A bloody Mary would be too much tomato. A mimosa just doesn't fit. I think I could deal with a rum punch with pizza for breakfast as long at it's somewhere I can hear the waves. A Cuba Libre would work there as well.

Red Bull and pizza would be a possibility and that would get the OP wound up some more.:grin: I wonder if pizza is on his list of banned substances.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Depends on the toppings. :thumbup:

Take a digorno supreme pizza, set it out for 15 minutes to thaw a bit, throw all black olives away, pull off all pepperoni and peppers/onions and set them aside. Use a butter knife to pluck out all the sausage, put these on a tinfoil lined pan in rows of 6. Rub 3/4 of the cheese off the pizza and throw away.

Put the peppers and onions back on, evenly spread. Lay pepperoni back on top. Put the pizza and the baking tray with sausage on separate racks in the oven. Timer for 8 minutes, flip the sausage pieces, timer for 8 more minutes, take sausage out and crumble into small crispy pieces.

Put another 8 minutes on the timer and take the pizza out at the end of that, spread the sausage pieces on top. If you’re not super hungry it helps to tear up the pepperoni into 3 or 4 pieces each and spread them all around so you get some in every bite.

All this takes place at 410 degrees Fahrenheit.

Pretty sure I’ve posted this “best practice” before but in case anyone missed it...we can’t have people eating cheese laden filth with soggy sausage!

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to keep an eye on him Bob he probably eats pineapple on his pizza