Pool ball polishers

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
******Pool Ball Polishers******

They will hold a set of 16 balls.

Carpet lining is high grade commercial carpet, virtually stain proof. This is installed with hot glue, so if someone wanted to it can be pulled off and a new piece hot glued on.

The pad the balls rest on is a standard 10" buffer pad so they are readily available at most stores and can be replaced when needed.

Has approx 5' power cord, and an on off switch.

Simply place your pool balls in the cleaner, turn it on, and spray the Brillianize cleaner polish over the rotating balls 2 or 3 times. Let it run for a few minutes and your pool balls will be nice and clean. Not only does this make them look better, it decreases friction that can cause the ever so frustrating "skid".

Here is a short video of the polisher in action. I plan on doing a longer one when I have time. The polisher is pretty quiet, it sounds louder in the video than it actually is IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS8L_560KpY

Simply use the Buy Now button to purchase. They are $200. Shipping is $25 (USA ONLY) A bottle of Brillianize cleaner/polish is included.

The Buy Now button does track my inventory, if I am sold out you will be taken to a sold out page. You can then click the continue shopping button and you will be redirected to my website. You can then use the buy it now button there and you will get one of the next polisher's produced. If I am sold out the wait time is normally about a week.

Thanks for looking

Woody

Attachments

• Photo May 18, 4 08 08 PM.jpg
    Photo May 18, 4 08 08 PM.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 3,486
  • Photo May 18, 4 08 44 PM.jpg
    Photo May 18, 4 08 44 PM.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 3,482
  • Photo May 18, 4 09 00 PM.jpg
    Photo May 18, 4 09 00 PM.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3,471
  • Photo May 18, 4 09 17 PM.jpg
    Photo May 18, 4 09 17 PM.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 3,466
Last edited:

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Happy!

I bought one of these and could not be happier.I also would suggest getting the brillianzt ball cleaner. The polisher looks great in my room and also works great I love it!

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanks for all the kind words.

The balls all rest on a buffing pad, so this is what cleans the balls in the middle. The polisher can be ran with less than a full rack so you could run it with just balls on the outside ring if you wanted to, but you don't need to.

Three of the four are sold and should be shipped out today.

Woody

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Bump for inventory update. 4 available this week. Buy it now button tracks current inventory so if it lets you buy I will have one available for you.

Woody

Last edited:

blackda

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I bought one of these as well. My homemade 5 gallon bucket auto polisher doesn't compare! This polisher is top notch! A really nice cabinet, POWERFUL motor and a convenient switch. GREAT PRODUCT. A must have for everyone's pool room.