Looking for info on used valley tables

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Whats the going rate for used valley coin ops these days? Someone I know is looking to pick up about 8 tables in average condition. Also,if you have some info about anyone looking to sell some valley tables in the midwest let me know please.

Thanks,
Chris

Ccarroll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Valley tables

They should give them away IMO. They are all crap.

But seriously a used Valley should be $500. If that. Anything more is a rip off.
Check valley site for new pricing. I think they want $5000 for a new one.
Those bar boxes are like cars. They depreciate immediately

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Whats the going rate for used valley coin ops these days? Someone I know is looking to pick up about 8 tables in average condition. Also,if you have some info about anyone looking to sell some valley tables in the midwest let me know please.

Thanks,
Chris

Check with a local vending company, if there switched over to Diamond bar box's, they may have a few Valley's for sale real cheap since they won't be using them anymore;)

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See about an auction. They can be had for $300 to $800 a piece. Condition could be questionable, but that is one of the nice things about Valley's in that you can redo their cloth and rails for cheap. Being they are so easy to work on you or your friend can do it yourself.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
See about an auction. They can be had for $300 to $800 a piece. Condition could be questionable, but that is one of the nice things about Valley's in that you can redo their cloth and rails for cheap. Being they are so easy to work on you or your friend can do it yourself.

-
That's what is wrong with most older valley tables...everybody and anybody has worked on them.....it's like a shade tree auto mechanic working on a 2015 corvette....:nono:

Rob.M