if you have a predator revo shaft you will need this...

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
No no that's the layman's ignorant assumption. These are clearly specially formulated with microdroplets carefully manufactured in the vacuum of space to have an UtlraPrecision(tm) anti-abrasion polymer reaction with the surface. Thus the resulting film perfectly adjusts to each users skin cells to create a frictionless bond allowing for an UltraGlide(tm) environment that enhances the application of spin by 63.7% over the best shaft ever tested. Only Revo Wipes with a Revo shaft can achieve this level of human-shaft grafting.

Get with the program people, Technology - Unquestionable - Unchallengeable - UnUnderstandable.

Maybe I need to change the batteries on my sarcasm meter, but it's not responding to this. This is a sarcastic response, right? :rolleyes:;)

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got the impression that you can use any kind of wipe on the Revo shaft. The ones that Predator are selling have no additives or fragrance. We'll see how it works...I get my Revo shaft this Friday. I can't wait! I'll be posting performance reviews regularly. :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Neither does baby wipes , Mine should be here first week in June and unless it comes with their wipes it will never see one

row21097

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go to CVS

To clean the surface of your REVO carbon composite shaft, you can use one of the following two solutions: REVO Wipes, or Isopropyl Alcohol (90%) cleaning.
Step 1. Wipe the shaft with the included microfiber cleaning cloth, brushing away any lose dirt, dust and debris.
Step 2. Using a REVO wipe or soft cloth towel with a reasonable amount of Isopropyl Alcohol (90%), work up and down the shaft, from the joint end toward the tip while rotating your hand around the shaft’s circumference. You may see dirt on the towelette – this is normal. Continue to work the shaft until all areas have been thoroughly wiped, allowing 1-2 minutes for the surface to dry.