Is there anything to be learned from the Asian players?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I have traveled the world and this is the only place where the players take so much pride in stealing, beating tricks and bragging about it and ducking tuff action, it hurts their game.

If you were talking strictly about the Pinoys, I'd have agreed with you up to a certain extend. But the Taiwanese, Chinese and Japanese players' behavior during a match is exemplary.

In any case, this is irrelevant to the discussion. We're discussing the technical merits of their success.

He was agreeing with my post - therefore, I think he was commenting about American players.

My experience is Pinoy's will try to make a somewhat fair game given the chance and are not afraid of heads up competition - in fact, respect and welcome it.

railbird99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's be real for a second. Everyone knows the asians are good because of the shape of their eyes. I have been implementing a severe squint in to my game for a couple of months now.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Let's be real for a second. Everyone knows the asians are good because of the shape of their eyes. I have been implementing a severe squint in to my game for a couple of months now.

tmkec.jpg

klone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ya can't spell Caucasian without Asian...