Gambling scenario

poolnut7879

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think guys like that care of you call them a nit. For that matter, does ANYONE care if you call them a nit? I never understood why that would upset someone.

I guess it's just a form of barking which everyone seems to love in the pool world.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess it's just a form of barking which everyone seems to love in the pool world.

You're probably right. I think justin from TAR had a quote once about people who called other people "nits". I have to find it, it cracked me up.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
TAR - Nit T-shirt
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=186032

The shirt that you are looking for is from TAR http://www.theactionreport.com .
It's the Chris Bartram quote.
There might not be any left.

easy-e once called me a nit.:crying::crying::crying:

So I called him a "nit picker"!:tongue::tongue::tongue:

I don't think guys like that care of you call them a nit. For that matter, does ANYONE care if you call them a nit? I never understood why that would upset someone.

You're probably right. I think justin from TAR had a quote once about people who called other people "nits". I have to find it, it cracked me up.

Last edited:

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

E you are slippin.

Attachments

• c2df0f0470979921d8c2b48776c472d3--lice-life-cycle-nit-treatment.jpg
    c2df0f0470979921d8c2b48776c472d3--lice-life-cycle-nit-treatment.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 3,433

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
a nit is someone that is real tight with his money and doesnt bet much.

a smart gambler is one who watches his money but bets only when he thinks he has the best of the bet.

the sucker looks for a fair game and never gets it as he isnt smart enough or cares enough to learn how to gauge his game against another.