Looking to trade Bender

MrSchon9

once a month banger
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have this super nice Bender looking to try other cues and this is my way of doing it. If interested in a trade let me know what you have.

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,063
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,056
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,055
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,059
  • IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,046

MrSchon9

once a month banger
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
?

Not real sure of the value in todays market not willing to give it away but will listen to any reasonable offers not looking to make a killing just want to try something different.

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Trade?

I have a Hunter, Scruggs and Searing but I don't know your value on your cue either or what cue you want so I guess were screwed. Maybe you should drop your post or put a value on your cue and deside what cue you want and quit screwing with peoples time.
This section is for persons looking for a cue or to sell a cue. Not for pussyfooters cluttering up the posts with nonsence.

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Trade offer

I have a super nice Jensen to trade. Not real sure of the value in todays market not willing to give it away but will listen to any reasonable offers not looking to make a killing just want to try something different

Attachments

• Jensen butt.jpg
    Jensen butt.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 530
  • Jensen forearm.jpg
    Jensen forearm.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:

MrSchon9

once a month banger
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a Hunter, Scruggs and Searing but I don't know your value on your cue either or what cue you want so I guess were screwed. Maybe you should drop your post or put a value on your cue and deside what cue you want and quit screwing with peoples time.
This section is for persons looking for a cue or to sell a cue. Not for pussyfooters cluttering up the posts with nonsence.

For your information since you are such a wonderful and cheerful person I value my cue around $1500 looking for another top builder to trade for and this post was gone way back on like page 20 if you don't like my posts you will not offend me if you just mind your own business.
Ron O'Meara
P.S. if your gonna talk crap at least be man enough to put your name behind it !!!!

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
For your information since you are such a wonderful and cheerful person I value my cue around $1500 looking for another top builder to trade for and this post was gone way back on like page 20 if you don't like my posts you will not offend me if you just mind your own business.
Ron O'Meara
P.S. if your gonna talk crap at least be man enough to put your name behind it !!!!

dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

I-don%27t-always-regard-other-people%27s-emotions,-but-when-i-do,-i-ask-U-Mad-Bro%20.jpg

SoniDJ

what's in your wallet
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is the John Davis, well played with a chip in the butt.
Full splice, the main playing shaft is splotchy and probably just needs a clean. It was 1500 when I got it.

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 432

SoniDJ

what's in your wallet
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
closer shot of the points and from the start of the wrap to the end of the butt is the same radius.

Attachments

• Graphic2.jpg
    Graphic2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
This is the John Davis, well played with a chip in the butt.
Full splice, the main playing shaft is splotchy and probably just needs a clean. It was 1500 when I got it.

Is that a John Davis cue, or just blank converted by another cuemaker? Really nice. PM me if you have interest in trading for an AE.