Repeated Ghost Layout #2

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WWYD on this layout? This is right after the break, the 1 and 5 were pocketed on the break. BIH, because of ghost. What is the "exact" routes you would choose?

I plan to play this layout until I beat the ghost 7-0, or go crazy. The table is marked with doughnuts under the balls.

First view from my video cam, and second is me standing on the table with iPhone.

I have not played the layout yet. I will try a bunch of racks before reading the replies.

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 7.39.37 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 7.45.07 PM.jpg

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member

This is pretty much how I see it. IMO you have to get on the "inside" of the 3. Trying to get cute on that shot will cost you so the solution proposed is the best. The 6 is the other big problem. Several options on that shot. Probably best to shoot for the side as indicated and take the corner shot if you go to far, erring on the long side. Accidentally coming up short will kill your run here. You may even stay above the ball as we are looking, but on closer inspection that shot is fraught with peril as well.

Last edited:

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like inside on the 4 going 2 rails and sliding past the 8 for the 6 in the side, or corner if you get too far. Depending on angle on 7 go 2 rails and around or one and slide up for the 8 in the side... stop, stun, or one rail and out for the 9 either corner depending on angles. Sooo many ways to get out on this layout..easy to adjust to missed position.

It's a road map! Nice break!!

Td

You got this.....
Is your table green or blue?? Is this a trick like the internet thing with the ladies dress color? :). Are you a balk line player?

Last edited:

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Yep - the pattern pretty much writes itself, with a little extra care on the 4-6-7.

And as Grindz says:

pj
chgo

I might get on the low side of the 7 and come off the side rail instead of the bottom rail going to the 8 but that would be about the only diff and that's not even an absolute. Just as you said, that out pretty much maps itself.