Awesome Ned Morris Elite Cue

Brain71

Railbird
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
103   1   1
I have an excellent condition Ned Morris 4 point rosewood into maple cue for sale. It comes with two original shafts that have about 3 racks each on them. Both shafts are 3.9 oz. with linen ferrules. One shaft has a CM360 medium tip, and the other has a Tiger Emerald. The butt is rosewood, weighs 14.3 oz. and has a black leather wrap. The weight can be raised also. I can send weight bolts with the cue if the buyer wishes. A 3/8 allen key about 9 inches long will be needed to install the bolts. The cue is signed by Ned with the completion date being 12-12. The joint is natural colored with a 3/8x10 brass pin. The cue plays awesome of course as most of you know Ned makes an excellent cue. There are 8 ivory diamond inlays, 4 large and 4 small. The cue has a nice white hoppe style ring on the bottom as well.

Pictures can be found on my skydrive here: The Ned cue has the black leather wrap on it.
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=0d21...B424E7DB3&id=D21E50B424E7DB3!120&sc=documents

Total price for the cue is $699.00 including shipping within the continental U.S. and paypal fees.

Thanks for looking,
Michael T.

Bumping for an awesome cue and honest seller. Can't go wrong here.

michaelt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
One last bump

One more bump to the top for some more offers. Open to trades but cash is king.
Michael T