✦✦3 Brand New Pete Tonkin Hoppe Beauties ✦✦

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
Here are 3 cues fresh from Pete Tonkin's shop. Pete is a decorated cuemaker winning awards such ACA Cue of the Year, ICCS Collector's Choice and People's Choice. He is know for his high end fancy cues, but don't think for a minute he doesn't enjoy, or want to make traditional cues. These cues are made to extremely tight standards and play fantastic. Solid, yet quiet playing cues.

The three Hoppe cues have ivory joint with 3/8x10 pins, ivory Hoppe ring, and ivory ferrules. Cues come with 2 - 13mm shafts with Kamui Black SS tips. Shaft wood is very dense and looks outstanding. Each cue has a textured leather wrap.

Ebony on Ebony with red veneer - 18.9oz - SALE PENDING
Ebony on Ebony with blue veneer - SOLD
Brazilian on Brazilian - SOLD

Tonkin%20Trio3.JPG

Tonkin%20Trio1.JPG

Tonkin%20Trio2.JPG

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The Brazilian on Brazilian cue is superb and the wrap is a perfect fit for the overall design......Lovely cue.

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hoppe Cues

I never respond to for sale threads but I just wanted to let everone know that we are at least three years out now maybe more for new orders and that Jamie has waited for at least two years for this order.

And to answer a few questions yes we only build cues with 3/8 x 10 modified pin. But all I ask is hit a few balls with one of our cues before condeming the pin.

jekka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Amazing cues!
I think the veneer color from the middle cue will perfectly match the ebony one's ;)
Great photos as well.
Good luck with your sale.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
Just one of these Tonkins left... get it while you can.

Once you play with a Tonkin you won't care what style of pin it has!

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
Still have one of these outstanding Tonkin cues left. Trades for top cuemakers + plus cash considered.

tlayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
What kind of wrap is on the middle cue in the picture.
What a great set of cues, excellent!!!!!