Original Cue Smith lathe for sale

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This lathe is the predecessor to the Hightower Deluxe edition. Comes with large and small steady rests, power feed ( 8 speeds) taper bars, 3 maintenance pins ( 5/16 18 and 14, and 3/8 10 ), numerous cutting bits (some sharpening required), tool holder for router, plus 3 holders for tool bits.

I have been using this 1995 machine for about 15 years now with minimal issues, replaced the motor about 3 years ago. Includes Wrap motor along with 2 belts, 2 keys for the lock on top

Lathe is sitting in a cabinet that I made and have used for a number of years doing tournaments. Comes with a cover for the top of the box to fully enclose the lather for security or shipping if need be.

Asking price for the lathe with tooling $SOLD. USD

Lathe with cabinet $

I live in London, Ontario and will drive to Port Huron or Detroit to deliver.

Shipping quote I received to ship to Florida was $ USD

Call me direct @ 226 668-8589 for questions.

All replies via pm only. Request for additional pics to cuetips@gmail.com

Thanks

Walter

London, Ontario

Last edited:

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Walter, contact Jim Wych at Corner Bank. I know he was looking for one.

skipthorp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If that doesn't go thru. Let me know. I live in Detroit now. I am interested.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Eric wilkison

Registered
i am new to this site and was wondering if people have a reason to show no response. could someone let me know as i have asked to purchase a couple things on here and no response. any advice would be appreciated, thanks, eric ohh, GO TITANS!!!

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i am new to this site and was wondering if people have a reason to show no response. could someone let me know as i have asked to purchase a couple things on here and no response. any advice would be appreciated, thanks, eric ohh, GO TITANS!!!

Just a thought, but a lot of people just don't have $2,000 laying around to drop on a hobby.

If so, many will buy a cue.....

JC

Coos Cues
Just a thought, but a lot of people just don't have $2,000 laying around to drop on a hobby.

If so, many will buy a cue.....

I think he was asking why he posted twice that he was interested and got no reply from the OP. Like why do they offer things for sale if they don't want to negotiate a sale.

Eric, did you send a PM to the seller?

JC

paaca

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too bad I'm just seeing this now. I live in London, Ontario and I would have been interested. Oh well.