Places to play in Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Dallas

boti2634

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good evening, all!

I'll be at the Final Four next week in Dallas, and then cutting through Oklahoma on the way back home. Does anyone out there have any suggestions on where we can stop and play some. (We're just looking for a nice room, not necessarily any action)

Thanks in advance!

- Paul

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Magoos in Tulsa. It is an upscale pool room with nice decor, good food,good tables,good players,classy people.

Last edited:

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Jamaica Joe's...

Much appreciated, Vagabond!

Jamaica Joe's in OKC and then Magoo's in Tulsa. Both are good. JJ's got a blue label 9 foot diamond with tightened pockets that plays really nice...I was just at both places a week ago..

Jaden

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
Jamaica Joe's in OKC and then Magoo's in Tulsa. Both are good. JJ's got a blue label 9 foot diamond with tightened pockets that plays really nice...I was just at both places a week ago..

Jaden

If you make a run through Oklahoma and want the best room...Jamaica Joes is a hands down winner! My only complaint is that there are not more 9' tables but the 3 we have seem to be sufficient on most days since everyone seems to be addicted to the 7' kiddies tables now days. ;)

I would also recommend Billiards of Springfield in Springfield Mo. I stopped in there one day on my way to New Jersey and was pleased with everything they had to offer. Gold crowns instead of diamonds but a nice place!

Ken

McKinneyMiner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Billiard Den in Richardson (northern suburb of Dallas) is a good place... 9-fts, 8-fts, Valley bar tables, Diamond bar tables, 10-ft snooker tables...

It's right off 75 which is the way you would get to Tulsa if you were driving straight from Dallas...