Jimmy Mataya

boti2634

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Morning all!

Does anyone out there happen to remember an article that one of the trade magazines did on Jimmy Mataya a few years back? (I seem to remember him posing with crossed pistols, if that helps at all)

If so, I'd really like to know which magazine it was and in what issue it ran.

Thanks in advance!

- Paul

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Morning all!

Does anyone out there happen to remember an article that one of the trade magazines did on Jimmy Mataya a few years back? (I seem to remember him posing with crossed pistols, if that helps at all)

If so, I'd really like to know which magazine it was and in what issue it ran.

Thanks in advance!

- Paul

Might be InsidePOOL. I seem to remember they did a big article on Jimmy in 2006 era.

Pool and Billiards Magazine also has a great section on legendary players that they run each month. In fact, I heard next issue coming out, P&B Magazine will be doing an article on Ronnie Allen.

I'm in the middle of a work frenzy this week, but when I come up for air, I will see if I can locate it. :smile:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gotta throw a pic or two in the thread for Jimmy Mataya! :thumbup:

Attachments

• Matayaat2003GCO.JPG
    Matayaat2003GCO.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,506

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going to dinner with these two? Priceless! :cool:

If only I had had a recorder with me. :grin-square:

Attachments

• Keith and Jimmy.JPG
    Keith and Jimmy.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 898

GeoEnvi

Diamond System Enthusiast
Silver Member
Here's Jimmy with the late Danny Medina: The Hustle.

I watch that "Secrets of Pool Hustling" clip whenever I come across it. Laughing all the way to the end. You can't make that stuff up.

This is the first time I've seen the one with Danny Medina. Is this from the same "Secrets" video>?

boti2634

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might be InsidePOOL. I seem to remember they did a big article on Jimmy in 2006 era.

Pool and Billiards Magazine also has a great section on legendary players that they run each month. In fact, I heard next issue coming out, P&B Magazine will be doing an article on Ronnie Allen.

I'm in the middle of a work frenzy this week, but when I come up for air, I will see if I can locate it. :smile:

Thanks, Jam! Much appreciated!