Loaded 6 Point Paul Mottey Cue

fearless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERE IS A GORGEOUS 6 POINT CUE FROM PAUL MOTTEY. LOADED WITH IVORY AND ABALONE INLAYS. PILOTED 5/16 14 JOINT, REAL LIZARD WRAP. RINGWORK AT A,B D AND E. BUTT WEIGHS 15.6 OUNCES. BOTH SHAFTS ARE 13MM WITH IVORY FERRULES, AND THEY WEIGH 4.2 OUNCES EACH. COCOBOLA FOREARM, WITH 6 EBONY POINTS. EACH POINT HAS THREE RECUTS, OF HOLLY, BLUE WILDWOOD, AND ANOTHER HOLLY. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SELL THIS CUE, BUT I NEED TO FREE UP SOME FUNDS. NEW PRICE $3000 SHIPPED.

-PHIL
925-759-9999

Last edited:

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
i almost bought that cue in 2004... it plays really good.. and is a real looker..

best of luck with your sale..
chris

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
fearless said:
HERE IS A GORGEOUS 6 POINT CUE FROM PAUL MOTTEY. LOADED WITH IVORY AND ABALONE INLAYS. PILOTED 5/16 14 JOINT, REAL LIZARD WRAP. RINGWORK AT A,B D AND E. BUTT WEIGHS 15.6 OUNCES. BOTH SHAFTS ARE 13MM WITH IVORY FERRULES, AND THEY WEIGH 4.2 OUNCES EACH. COCOBOLA FOREARM, WITH 6 EBONY POINTS. EACH POINT HAS THREE RECUTS, OF HOLLY, BLUE WILDWOOD, AND ANOTHER HOLLY. ALSO INCLUDED IS A PREDATOR Z2. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SELL THIS CUE, BUT I NEED TO FREE UP SOME FUNDS. PRICE $3500 SHIPPED.

PICS CAN BE SEEN AT: http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1894325

-PHIL
925-759-9999
You don't see too many 6 point Mottey cues. I have one and i've been watching the market and yours is the first one i've seen in a while. Good luck with the sale.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
I Don't Know The Seller, But This Is The Best Playing Ivory Jointed Mottey That I Have Ever Hit With. It Was My Playing Cue For Awhile. Good Luck With The Sale

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I do know Fearless and see this cue a couple times a week. It hits great and he is a very trustworthy seller.

fearless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DJKeys said:
I do know Fearless and see this cue a couple times a week. It hits great and he is a very trustworthy seller.

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the comment. It's a shame I have to sell the cue. I never thought I would, but when you need money, you need money.

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
bump de bump

TTT for Fearless-

You wouldnt need to sell the cue if you'd quit buying cars. :cool:

Will some one please give this cue a good home.

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Qjunkie said:
TTT for Fearless-

You wouldnt need to sell the cue if you'd quit buying cars. :cool:

Will some one please give this cue a good home.

Amen Mike! Stop Buying cars Phil! So what car you buying next? 04 Cobra? j/k
As for the cue, one of the best Mottey's I have seen. Next to Mike's Old one! (nice cue) Cant go wrong with the sale! Phil is a trustworthy AZer.

John

fearless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
krnstylenow said:
phil keep the cue, you need money my ass ....

gl on your sale (or do you wanna trade with my mcdaniel)

Thanks for the offer buddy, but you know there's only certain cues I like. Anyhow, for those interested there's a price update. See up top.

fearless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys, this is your last chance before I throw it onto ebay tomorow. I'd really rather have someone in the community purchase it , but if not off it goes.

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
fearless said:
Alright guys, this is your last chance before I throw it onto ebay tomorow. I'd really rather have someone in the community purchase it , but if not off it goes.

Ohhh Noooo! Fleebay!

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
here is a bump for this beautiful cue...

also.. i had a pic of it that i forgot i had..

:)

its the cue in the middle...

Attachments

• azpics4.jpg
    azpics4.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 297