Carom / Billiards Table Wanted

NoBull9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this is not the wanted section but I figured I would get the best response knowing mechanics know where everything is.
I need a 10ft Carom table for a pool room here in Atlanta.If you have one or know of one for sale for commercial use please contact me.Thanks

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
I know this is not the wanted section but I figured I would get the best response knowing mechanics know where everything is.
I need a 10ft Carom table for a pool room here in Atlanta.If you have one or know of one for sale for commercial use please contact me.Thanks

Contact Jay Spielberg A-1 Billiards 603-765-6160

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member

I have a 10 ft Brunswick Gold crown one, I also have a 10 ft Chevillotte heated European table with 2 inch slate in great condition. Their are 2 Gabriel's 10 footers available from a third party that I service.

Give me a call or a PM 603 765 6160

Jay

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
I have a 10 ft Brunswick Gold crown one, I also have a 10 ft Chevillotte heated European table with 2 inch slate in great condition. Their are 2 Gabriel's 10 footers available from a third party that I service.

Give me a call or a PM 603 765 6160

Jay

How much for the GC1? I have a guy here in Dayton that wants one.

igor

Carom table

Hi there, anybody knows where I could find a pool hall in Atlanta with a carom table? I don't know where else to look.

Thanks

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FYI - I have a room owner friend in New York who recently disassembled his 10ft. Soren Sogard heated 3 cushion table, and is looking to sell. Table is in good shape. PM me for contact info if any interest.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just looked at a Brunswick Cambridge yesterday. Like this but with 6 legs.
http://www.brunswickbilliards.com/our_rich_history/antique_tables/cambridge.html

Original owner bequeathed it to the Masons about 20 years ago. Probably hasn't been played on since. I had to teach the rules to the group.

Very good shape for its age. 2 corner moldings missing (lucky to have 2 left) and some loose veneer but not much.
Some of the rail bolts were missing the rosettes but that allowed me to see the bolt heads which looked nearly new,
indicating to me its never seen heavy use.

There was a large rip in the cloth and the bed looks perfect at that spot. Saw no cracks from underneath.

It would be an awesome table when cleaned up and converted. I'd buy it if I had room for a second one.

Last edited:

baetis

I would like to piggy-back on this one

I am in the market for a billiard table as well. I am in Atlanta as well. Any recommendations?

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
table

How about a diamond billiard table....coming soon' it will be worth the wait- Its gonna be wicked!
-
-