American Rotation Championship Series VIII

Joe T

In Series VIII we’ll be using just 32 Clubs around the world and letting each Club run 2 Series each in 2016. This will allow us to get 64 Players to Derby City Classic 2017 to have our best National Championship ever.

The dates for each Series will be beginning;
Mid March, ending early June and mid August-Nov.
We’ve moved it from 10 players per group to 12 players per group.
It’s still $20 per match per player but we’ve added a secondary playoff to reward everyone who plays, thanks to 3 New Sponsors;
www.OBCues.com & www.omegabilliards.com

12 Players each play 11 matches.
The top 6 will playoff for a spot at Nationals;
Hotel, 3 DCC event & Amro Championship & Cash prizes
Lower 6 will playoff for a;
Brand New OB Rift Break Cue & $200 Shopping card at www.omegabilliards.com
All player that play in a Series get 50% discount on www.JoeTucker.net membership.

This is probably the best format ever offered to players that want to improve their game and we really appreciate all the respect & support we have received. Lets make 2016 the best ever, lets have a fantastic National Championship and help 64 players get to the Greatest Pool Week of the year, Derby City Classic.

All we need from each club is the 12 player names and emails and I will build an online schedule/chart/standing page for the group. My email is JTtenball@gmail.com
Start your list and get it to me as soon as possible so we can get a head start.

Here’s a speed edited version of the last two racks of Series VII Finals where both players really came with it, take a few minutes to sweat it with us ;)
https://vimeo.com/156515893

You can watch full versions of Semi Finals and Finals of Series VII that was streamed by TVMike on his Freebies Page

This is a nice 100 point match that Thorsten, John and Accu Stats did for us.
Billy Gibbs and I do the commentary to help everyone earn the rules.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU6f7XvgUoM

Simple rules of American Rotation
This is me breaking down the rules video version because we know we don’t all really want to read rules ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZoxVXnksY8

Cheers to all who are providing a sensible path for aspiring players to follow.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great racks, wow. And the editing is just fabulous.

two of my favorite guys in all of pool, too...

genuino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great to hear from you again Joe! Was wondering when the next session would start, is Tommy still running it here in Atlanta?

Great run out on the second to last rack, specially the 9 and 15 balls thin cuts, thanks for the heads up Joe, keep it up!!

Marcos

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! Those 2 last racks were (like)from scripted Hollywood movie!! Intense!:thumbup:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great racks, wow. And the editing is just fabulous.

two of my favorite guys in all of pool, too...

You got that right both we can concider home town boys and both class acts love both those guys , Mikes moved south but Kevin doubt will be leaving the farm anytime soon
Cheers to both

Joe T

Great to hear from you again Joe! Was wondering when the next session would start, is Tommy still running it here in Atlanta?

Great run out on the second to last rack, specially the 9 and 15 balls thin cuts, thanks for the heads up Joe, keep it up!!

Marcos
Just sent info to Tommy yesterday. I would give him a call to get your name in to save a spot. If he goes with just the 12 you will be playing Johnny this time around ;)

genuino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just sent info to Tommy yesterday. I would give him a call to get your name in to save a spot. If he goes with just the 12 you will be playing Johnny this time around ;)

That would be very nice!!....although he didn't have a good match with Jeffrey Ignacio, he will kill me, but just for the experience, I'm in!

Thanks again Joe.