WTB Thuya burl

venison-slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a piece thats 1 1/2 sq 4 1/2 in long , lots of eyes, pic if you have them. Trying to match color also.

venison-slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

keepanionme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes he does i already looked but do u think he wants to send me a bunch of pics for a 15.00 piece of wood, doubt it

Why not send him a picture of what you need matched. Would be easier for him to see what he has, then send you a picture for approval. It never hurts to ask, the worst thing that can happen is he'll say no and you'll still be looking.

venison-slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why not send him a picture of what you need matched. Would be easier for him to see what he has, then send you a picture for approval. It never hurts to ask, the worst thing that can happen is he'll say no and you'll still be looking.

already thought of that to. As everyone knows you just can't order one thing next thing you have a 200.00+ order, i could use this and that. just trying to keep that from happening like a kid in a candy store. just thought someone might have a chunk

venison-slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thuya burl

will it match this need to have black spots 001.jpg

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In my opinion, you'd be better off using one single piece that you know came from the same burl; they are all unique. Save this piece for a handle or a front with points in it.

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In my opinion, you'd be better off using one single piece that you know came from the same burl; they are all unique. Save this piece for a handle or a front with points in it.

I think this ^ is the right way to proceed.

Robin Snyder

venison-slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I hear you but this is not my call, Joe emailed me and he found some after looking for ever. And the forearm came from him along time back