Scruggs Info

@peace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does any one have any info as to what the situation is at the Scruggs shop? This is not a complaint, I know Mike died and I'm sure everyone there must still be in shock from his unexpected passing I'm just trying to find out what to expect.
I talked to Mike a week before he died and he said I would have my cue in 2 or 3 weeks, I don't have a problem waiting I just would like to know if all work has stopped or whats going on.
I have not tried to contact Tim until last week with a voice mail and a Email but I never heard back. Any info would be appreciated.

Peace

Birdseye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just received my cue from the Scruggs shop Tuesday, which was under construction at the time that Mike passed. Be patient, good things come to those that wait.

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Pool players gossip more than bitter housewives, lol. I am sure whatever Tim decides will come up on his website eventually. I know when my business had to deal with the death of my father I had to endure endless speculation and rumors about our business. It is never easy in that situation. Tim is a true artist in this field. He should get back to it at HIS choosing, not at the request of his fans or customers. I wish him only the best. And everyone else should too.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Excellent point....Thank you.

Pool players gossip more than bitter
housewives, lol. I am sure whatever Tim decides will come up on his website eventually. I know when my business had to deal with the death of my father I had to endure endless speculation and rumors about our business. It is never easy in that situation. Tim is a true artist in this field. He should get back to it at HIS choosing, not at the request of his fans or customers. I wish him only the best. And everyone else should too.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I would call if I were you! You may be in for a refund on your deposit. Either way, Mr. Scruggs is one of the most stand up people I know.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk