China Open

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The location of this tournament may bring in some great talent. But the rules blow. Alt break, balls past string on break and pockets bigger than a chick at a trucker stop.

There's no reason anyone should be suprized that anywho beats anywho.

But, the same guys are there at the end. Tournament after tournament. Tables or rules don't matter. The best players always win.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow, this is great. No commentary, but the sounds of the game are there. Great to try to predict what the players will do with zero distractions, from a learning standpoint. I love it.

No distractions from an audience, either. :)

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two bad misses by Wu so far. Ko going to thump him.

Can we get that ref to come over here? :thumbup:

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But, the same guys are there at the end. Tournament after tournament. Tables or rules don't matter. The best players always win.

I honestly have no idea. If you do please let me know the final 4 and results of the last 5 years of this tourny.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, Ko 4-0 and he won the lag. Already broken Wu's break twice.
Ko's having a good hair day. I remember he won the big ones with special hair. He has not won this even before so it may be his year :)

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ko's having a good hair day. I remember he won the big ones with special hair. He has not won this even before so it may be his year :)
2 in a row for Wu......only down 4-2 now...........

big_worm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I think Shaw always beats Ko?
But I back Ko to go all the way this time.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Shaw always beats Ko?
But I back Ko to go all the way this time.
Yes. Most of their matches are hill hill. All comes down to who wins the lag and makes least errors. Yes that is stating obvious. I think this may be Ko's year :)

5-3 Ko..........Mr Wu is not going away.............

Still uphill task. Wu still has to steal Ko's break twIce to win since Ko won lag :)