Good Luck Sarah

The Milk Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sarah,
JCIN posted in another thread that your going to be playing an all around at the Derby this year against Monica. What are the games? Just wanted to wish you good luck.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Thanks...it is kind of news to me that I just found out by reading your post. I think the rumor was 9-ball, one pocket, and banks.

Sarah

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
Hey, Sarah....you never come visit us at the "slacker central" chat anymore ?

Hope you had a Happy Christmas !

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
sarahrousey said:
Thanks...it is kind of news to me that I just found out by reading your post. I think the rumor was 9-ball, one pocket, and banks.

Sarah
News to me that it is news to you. Please check your PM's

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Thanks Justin. It wasn't complete news, I saw the rumors flying but I just didn't know it had been confirmed.

Sarah

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Yes. I'm not sure of all the details yet. I believe Justin will be posting details sometime soon.

Sarah

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Right now we have verbal commitment from both sides to play. Match is going to be an All Around consisting of:

Race to 5 Short Rack Banks
Race To 5 One Pocket
Race to 11 10 Ball

$500 per set.

All the sets will be played one after the other in the same night. We would like for the match to go off on the first Saturday of the Derby which will be January 5th. Since this is the Derby and it is crazy, this is subject to change if something earth shaking were to come up. If something changes it will be posted a couple of days beforehand.

You will be able to watch the entire 3 set match via our LIVE STREAM. We are going to Pay Per View the entire match for $10. We are very proud of the quality of our live streaming and have had great feedback from those who have purchased previous streams. More info on the exact time and PPV link will be up Thursday the 4th.

This stream is of a much higher quality than our free USTREAM channel which will be broadcasting for free the majority of the time.

I am very excited to see this go off, Monica and Sarah are both strong players and no stranger to the pressures of an action match. The All Around format will be very interesting I think, I honestly do not think I have ever seen a one pocket action match between two ladies :D I can't wait.

TheActionReport wants to thank Sarah and Monica for working with us and stepping up to give all of us fans an evening of great pool.

See you all next Saturday night.