Pool books almost for free

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you are interested getting some pool books at a very low price, I found a great site. It is https://biblio.com

When I stick in "billiards" as the search term and ask to see the cheapest ones first, there are about 800 to choose from for under $8 each including shipping. For $28 total I got three books (Robert Byrne, Mike Massey and Phil Capelle) plus two modern reprints: a 1911 book about carom billiards and an 1876 catalog of Collender's tables (as in the Brunswick, Balke, Collender Company). That total for five items includes shipping.

Amazon shows almost nothing for the same search until you knock off the s in billiards and then it shows you more expensive stuff. I think Biblio connects you directly with book sellers and presumably doesn't take 20% or so like Amazon.

OMG, some people are actually trying to sell used copies of Pool Wars for over $100! That's crazy. I still have new copies for $19.95! In my third printing now.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They are having another 10% sale through Sunday at midnight (EDT). Code: EMPATHY10

If anyone finds these coupons useful, please let me know by PM. They seem to have a sale a month.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They are having another 10% sale through Sunday at midnight (EDT). Code: EMPATHY10

If anyone finds these coupons useful, please let me know by PM. They seem to have a sale a month.

I bought several books last time . The code worked fibe

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They're having another 10% sale that ends tomorrow night (Wednesday) at midnight. code RABBIEBURNS