Be careful of counterfeits

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Every person who bought a raffle ticket should be issued a full refund, because knowing an item was counterfeit would have prevented them from purchasing a raffle ticket in the first place.

Every winner should receive a genuine case that they were promised.

TAS should screw himself trying to get out of this whether he is breaking even or still making a profit. Who buys a counterfeit case for $300 and believes it is authentic? If he was too stupid to realise it then, he SURELY would have known when he received them and raffled them off anyway.

It would not matter if Richard Black delivered that cue in person, I would not deal with TAS because his actions are inexcusable. He has defrauded people repeatedly and has not learned his lesson as evident with this cue raffle, and now that he is still selling them on ebay.

As for PayPal, Do not let fear of losing these raffles deter you from processing your claim. They aren't going to give two craps and the raffles WILL be able to continue on. He is counting on your fear to rip you off and keep your money.

EDIT: I'm sorry, people, but this just makes me sick that he would take advantage of his AZB family this way.

Last edited:

Danny Ross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll tell ya what, when this shit storm 1st started, I was on the fence about how I feltm as a winner of one of these fake cases. I wasn't as pissed as others becasuse I wanted to believe that this guy wouldn't pull a scam on this forum, I try to look for the good in people. The more I thought about as time went on, the more I became disgusted. Not because I was scamed and won a fake Flowers tribute leather case but more so that the seller was fust fine with doing it. I thought about all who were involved....Pretty shitty thing to do, 1st my putting a fake stamp on the case to try and pawn it off as a legit product, and secondly for scaming people out of their hard eraned cash...

you get a big BOOOOOO tasaddicts!!!!

donuteric

always a newbie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Tas, have you thought about how to handle the deal with your J Flowers cases? I think many of us are still waiting patiently.

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
110   1   0
So i'm guessing a full refund of all the participant's $$$ is not an option for you? Just come out and say this so I don't have to keep checking this thread lol.

L.C.Hui

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Refunds....

how about a justis case and bk2? i can try in some original predator shafts for raffle.

someone else can run the raffle.

i am considering other options available.

Hi, I would rather get a full refund than another one of your raffles. Had enough of your "raffles" already dude.

hdgis1

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
how about a justis case and bk2? i can try in some original predator shafts for raffle.

someone else can run the raffle.

i am considering other options available.

Maybe I'm being a bit dense here, but how does another raffle make things better? Essentially you're offering the chance to right the wrong that was committed against many by appeasing one?

Has everyone involved with the case raffle bothered to leave negative trader for this guy? Red rep will go away but the trader will linger. Just a thought.

Chris

MasterClass

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I suggest you contact all the winners of your raffle and make it right for them.

Please no more funny business. Be sincere and honest about it. Their request is not unreasonable.

Danny Ross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I suggest you contact all the winners of your raffle and make it right for them.

Please no more funny business. Be sincere and honest about it. Their request is not unreasonable.

I received this pm from tasaddists a lil'l while ago:

"i am really sorry for the mistake i have made. I hereby sincerely apologize again to you all. please give me a chance to make it right. i am sure by now u have received the case that you have won. If you decide not to keep the case and want to return to me, I will refund everyone in the raffle. If you decide to keep the case, I will offer you a free joss cue or Bk2. case, i will not be doing any refunds. best regards,"

I dont think it poor of me to post this pm(not my style at all). so if i read it correctly, if we return the fake jb case, everyone gets their $ back and the winners get nothing, but if we decide to keep the fugazi, everyone gets shafted on their $ and the winners get more stuff that could be knock off?

inas502

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This guy is a trip. He won't refund the money for fake stuff he raffled he wouldn't remove 5 peoples names and refund them there money from the black cue and now this shit...... SCUMBAG to the third degree. I say we blast his itrader with negitive feed back. Masterclass I stopped smashin this guy and his actions never changed and you said i wasnt makin it any better total f@cKin joke

L.C.Hui

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Who paying for the shipping if we were to send the case back?

Are all the raffle winners going to get a joss cue or a bk2 each?

What does the other raffle participants think about this? Opinions please.