Take a Virtual Reality Tour of Gold Crown Billiards in Erie PA, Established in 1978

Paul Schofield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This tour also includes our Bullfrog Bar and Andy's Ale House & Grill. The Bullfrog Bar can be reached through the stairs or the atrium located in Andy's. Find the walk-through connections or just click a window opening between establishments to explore the place. Click the icons on the bottom left on the page to get global views. One of those buttons has a dollhouse view.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=vGpbpvm1XQj

I thought I had seen everything over 40 years here. Saturday night a couple got married here and had a reception in the Sunroom of the Bullfrog Bar. A Wedding in a poolroom? Find the Sunroom and you can take a walk out onto our outside balcony.

I hope you folks enjoy the tour.

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Terrific facility, Paul. Congratulations on what you have built, grown, and sustained over 4 decades.

Wieguns

Banger
Silver Member
Great place! I would be there a lot if I was in the area. I spent 3 years in Fairview, PA, but that was ages ago now.

67GT500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That puts any poolroom on the other side of Pa. to shame. You should start a chain and build one in my neck of the woods. Awesome place...Congrats!!

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Beautiful room. I like the layout, and how each area has a different feel to it. I also love how you have the Diamonds separate from the Gold Crowns. The section with 3 tables upstairs is neat. Very cool tour.

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
Great place for a wedding reception. Perfect.

The place is huge.

Amazing virtual tour.

If I'm ever in the area, I'm there.

Paul Schofield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought I had seen everything over 40 years here. Saturday night a couple got married here and had a reception in the Sunroom of the Bullfrog Bar. A Wedding in a poolroom? Find the Sunroom and you can take a walk out onto our outside balcony.

I hope you folks enjoy the tour.

Our very first party we had decades ago was the oddest of all. This is not a joke. It was a divorce party. A regular customer at the time celebrated his divorce by throwing a bash at my place. He had a nice buffet, open bar, and hired a DJ. Who came? His new ex-wife and many from the original wedding party, the pastor that married them, and many friends. Everyone had a great time. Just remarkable.

LWD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. Now that’s what a pool room should look like. Almost makes me want to move to PA.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I’m pleased the carom table is still there.
...looks permanent....years ago, it was only a summer thing.

A pool hall without a carom table is like a C n’ W band without a fiddler

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have an Erie sense of humor

Actually Im serious....
picture.php